“Delivering innovative digital magazine content on every device in every country”
Zinio brings innovation and inspiration to the world of magazine publishers and consumers by delivering the ultimate digital reading experience on any device. As a pioneer Zinio operates online web newsstands and award-winning iOS and Android apps, providing access to digital magazines & articles in more than 30 languages, which can be read online and offline on any platform.
Zinio Pro converts print magazines to digital content through a Software as a service (SaaS) platform that transforms PDF to other formats such as XML, ePub, or ANF and distributes it to different platforms such as Amazon Kindle,
Apple News or Zinio Pro’s white label publisher web and mobile apps.
The company has delivered 750M digital magazine editions across more than 8,5k titles from 1.3k publishers in 200 countries to over 10M customers.
ZINIO is looking for a Product Delivery & Customer Success Specialist in their Barcelona office.
A Day In The Life Of Product Delivery & Customer Success Specialist
The Product Delivery & Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for maintaining mobile & web Apps for publishers all around the world. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy, ready to learn, and with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Update and maintain in-app purchases for Web and Mobile Apps using Appstore Connect & Google Console.
- Help create and execute regular app update plan for all apps.
- Identify potential bugs on all platforms.
- Direct contact with publishers to provide them support & setup.
- Monitor and investigate App suspensions or rejections to determine the reason for the rejection and achieve resubmission and go-live.
- Help to document processes and maintain existing documentation.
- Upload screenshots, videos, manage content ratings, categories, release notes, descriptions, and so forth.
- Create new iOS, Android, and Web apps and deliver to the client (using our app builder)
- Renew certificates on a regular basis using scripts & Terminal.
- Assist clients with Assets and Design support.
- Maintain App Prices, Banners, Explore article section.
You’re our perfect candidate if you have:
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel (Familiar with advanced functions and Macros)
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Want a start in the tech world
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver, results-driven, and with a can-do attitude
- Advanced level in English
- Spanish is a plus but not a requirement
- Dynamic and ready to learn
Why You’ll Love Working With Us
- We are a technology company and we invest in technology!
- We lead our sector of activity and are always facing challenging new projects.
- We have a highly skilled team so you can learn from your colleagues: knowledge sharing is strongly encouraged and lived.
- You will be part of a multicultural team, working with different countries and time zones.
- We have a fun, friendly & international work environment.
- Flexible working hours and availability of work from home.
We Offer Great Benefits Including
- Open space office in Barcelona with awesome views.
- Team-building activities.
- Free digital magazines.
- Fresh fruit, tea & good (unlimited) coffee.
We offer a competitive salary package and a flexible salary plan including:
- Health Insurance Program.
- Meal, Public Transportation Card & Nursery.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. The Group, a world leader in the luxury sector, operates in more than 45 countries wit [...]
“Delivering innovative digital magazine content on every device in every country” Zinio brings innovation and inspiration to the world of magazine publishers and consumers by delivering the ult [...]
We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that has raised nearly $134m since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies, i [...]
About The Role Job Description: Reporting to Global Director - Due Diligence and Managed Services. Stakeholders will include Sales, Data Strategy research teams, Product teams, Finance, Operatio [...]