If you are a passionate Engineer, interested in latest trends on the automotive sector, we are looking for you to reinforce our Electronics Team in IDIADA Headquarters.
As a member of the Applus IDIADA Electronics Department you will be part of the team integrated within the structure of a vehicle manufacturer based in Santa Oliva (province of Tarragona) and will be working in applications related to functional safety applied to different systems of the vehicle.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Carrying out the activities related to the ISO 26262 Concept and System phases (Item definition, HARA and SGs, Functional Safety Concept, Definition of Technical Safety Requirements,
Definition of System Architectural Design, Safety Analyses)
- - Functional Safety Management services for the OEMs and the suppliers (e.g. ISO 26262 gap analysis and process audit)
- - Support activities for the improvement of Functional Safety procedures and methodologies (e.g. definition of checklist/templates/guidelines)
- - Activities related to projects definition and quotations, such as communication with clients to determine their needs, preparation of offers, internal meetings
- ISO 26262 standard know-how
- - Experience on Electric/Electronic or others development areas (e.g. Powertrain, ADAS, E-Mobility)
- - Experience from the side of OEM and/or supplier
- - Know-how among different vehicle architectures (e.g. Combustion Engine vehicles, Electric vehicles, Automated vehicles)
- - Excellent team-working, organization and communication skills
- - Knowledge of traditional Office suites (MS Office, Outlook)
- - Willing to travel
- - Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Electronics, Mechanical, Automation or similar
- - Fluent in English and Spanish
- - Other languages will be valuable
- Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job description The candidate will be a member of the fuel systems team and will report to the product manager. The candidate will support the R&D; and testing activities for fuel systems. Respons [...]
Job description The candidate will be a member of the fuel systems team and will report to the product manager. The candidate will support the R&D; and testing activities for fuel systems and vehic [...]
: hasta el 22/11/ Funciones Almacén logístico en Santa Oliva, Tarragona, busca un soporte en la creación e instalación de nuevas estructuras de pladur dando soporte al equipo interno de man [...]
IDIADA is looking for a highly motivated engineer to work at IDIADA’s new and best-in-class electric motor test laboratory with a total of 15 test benches. The candidate will participate in the setu [...]