Our partner is the leading global supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems, and solutions that are indispensable for industrial high-temperature processes exceeding 1,200°C.
????: Oviedo, Spain – ????: €20K - 24K – ????: ASAP
The Company is operating in a wide range of industries, including steel, cement, non-ferrous metals, and glass, and has a high level of geographic diversification with more than 14,000 employees in 35 main production sites as well as more than 70 sales offices around the world.
Their Core Mission: Taking innovation to 1,200°C and beyond to drive positive change in their industry.
As a Junior HR Specialist for Germany and Austria,
together with your Manager, you are responsible for all payroll related requests for these countries.
On a daily basis, you provide high-quality payroll services to the company's clients.
- Transferring all payroll-related tasks from Germany and Austria to Spain
- Being the first point of contact for all incoming payroll requests from the countries mentioned above
- Language skills: fluent level in German and English (C1-C2)
- 2 years of experience in HR (especially in payroll principles, practices, regulations, and procedures)
- Great knowledge of or experience working with SAP
- Medium/advanced level working with Excel
- Outstanding customer orientation
- Spanish language skills
- Knowledge of the following:
- Application of Collective Labor Agreements
- Registration, cancellation contracts, and tax settlement, etc.
- Management and payment of payroll and settlements
- Accounting/tax experience
Important: For this position, you have to relocate to Oviedo. Note: We know, it's not Barcelona or Málaga, but the Asturias region has many things to offer, especially for nature lovers. They are branding themselves with "Come home to Paradise" and once you visit the Lago del Valle you will understand why. ❤
What You Get
- A full-time position with great responsibility
- Work-life balance and food subsidy
- Cross-functional collaboration opportunities with an open-minded and innovative team
- Training provided by the company
- Do you want to join an innovative team in constant growth? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).
PSSSST, here's insider info ;) ➡ Not what you are looking for..??? You can sign up on our platform https://cutt.ly/GtbSYyS to apply for more exciting and perfect jobs just for you.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Orbita Seguros busca Comercial y Ventas para Solicitamos Agentes comerciales que se encarguen de la venta de seguros para autónomos y transportistas por creación de un nuevo equipo comercial en la o [...]
Fulfillment España busca Flex Repartidor Autónomo para Trabajas como autónomo actualmente y dispones de un coche Tienes unas horas libres y te gustaría ampliar tus ingresos En Flex buscamos per [...]
49027"> Publicada esta semana Lola busca Empleado de hogar Madrid (Madrid), zona Salamanca Régimen externo. Negociable RÉGIMEN EXTERNO BARRIO SALAMANCA 1000 €: En la casa vivimos dos personas ad [...]
Descripción Del Puesto We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative p [...]