The Technical Supply Chain Specialist is responsible for the full cycle of material purchasing for Yego, from market analysis, prospecting, price, and warranties negotiation, purchasing, delivery, and stocking of parts and materials.
Working closely with key stakeholders in Operations, Data, Expansion, and Finance, the Technical Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for the smooth progress of purchasing and stocking procedures for Barcelona, Valencia, Málaga, Sevilla, and Bordeaux locations.
- Specify, prototype, test, and validate new components or products,
- Negotiate rates and term & conditions with suppliers
- Manage supplier planning (development, production, delivery),
- Manage suppliers quality (performance, root cause analysis, improvement action plans, returns warranty),
- Implement and maintain an inventory management process for Yego Cities
- Manage the vehicles and parts’ deliveries to the different Yego cities (Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, Seville, Bordeaux, and more to come),
- Define and manage the spare parts and warranty strategy per vehicle type and cities,
- Be updated about market tendencies
- Report on global supply chain status
- At least 5 years of experience as Supply Chain Specialist, Procurement Associate, Supply Chain Project Manager
- Understanding of Yego´s market or industrial materials
- Proven track record of leading purchasing process end to end
- Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Business
- Strategy oriented but also a hands-on attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
Why riding with the Yego team?:
- Be part of a human adventure where you have a strong impact on how people move within the cities
- Build a full purchasing and inventory management process for a growing company
- Join a human-scale team in which you can grow and learn together with the company
- But also, get free YEGO access, gym discount, and health insurance.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Position Snapshot - Global IT Hub in Barcelona - Company: Nestlé Global Business Services - Full-time position Position Summary We are a multicultural and diverse team of IT professionals driving t [...]
About IT in Nestlé We are a multicultural and diverse team of IT professionals driving the biggest IT operations landscape and digital transformation of the FMCG industry. We work with leading techn [...]
Position Snapshot Location: Global IT HUB Barcelona (Esplugues de Llobregat) Company: Nestle Full-time position About IT at Nestlé We are a multicultural and diverse team of IT professionals [...]
DESCRIPTION At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new opportunities. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be par [...]