To design and set the right marketing strategies by making sure that brand consistency is maintained with the final objective to increase sales for our schools.
By focusing on identifying our target customers, to manage, plan and execute the tactical marketing plans, based on the increase of the acquisition of pupils across the schools. To develop and implement customer recruitment plans and programmes, ensuring maximum pupil sustainable growth during key transition periods and beyond. This role will be key in ensuring effective operational plans are in place to provide assurance of the delivery of the objectives to the Head of Marketing and Leadership Team.
Design and implementation of marketing strategic plans
• Efficiently analyse the sales and marketing metrics utilising them to forecast market trends. -Tracking of the competition through regular monitoring.
• Identify, understand, and define the target customer: market, identification of key segments (organisations, groups) and definition of the right strategy to engage them.
• Design, develop and deliver a comprehensive marketing strategic plan with a focus on recruitment (create compelling messages “USP´s” and commercial contents for segmented audiences / design, develop and deliver the adequate brand/product campaigns based on previous analysis / generate innovative and effective materials to promote our brands and products).
• Define and manage the budgets, process, timings, and outputs of the operational planning framework, ensuring the delivery of strategic and commercial objectives. Manage the regular quality control and re-planning through a KPI model to analyse and control the effectiveness of the campaigns (leads / conversion and brand awareness impact).
2. Implementation of the products portfolio
• In collaboration with the school key staff assigned, launching of new products (innovative pupils programmes outside the school hours) with the aim to boost its visibility (promotion) and contribute to the school´s growth.
• Quality control of the Cognita products implementation (KPI´s results) which main objective is to increase the revenue per pupil.
3. Brand value responsibility
• Work collaboratively with the team in the development of the brand value (brand advertising campaign designs, sales, and collateral materials, etc…)
• Together with the marketing team, co-responsible of the website development plans and positioning through SEO and owner of the performance for the SEM campaigns.
• Analytically driven inbound marketer to own most of the marketing funnel insights from the schools, which can be proven through presentation skills. Flexibly open to induce new patterns or, situation relevant factors.
• Strong organisational and planning abilities. Time management skills, ability to meet deadlines, multitask and prioritise workload.
• Excellent interpersonal understanding skills with high impact and influence components integrating leadership styles.
• Highly resilient, is an agile learner motivated by challenges.
• Wide scope in view of the good of the organization. Excellent listener, combines self-confidence with an acute sense of humility
• Creative open-minded approach, able to bring new ideas.
• Ability to communicate in an engaging manner to generate confidence.
• Highly digitally and social media literate.
• High commitment with the company´s objectives and values.
University Degree; postgraduate studies in Marketing Results driven senior profile with at least 10 years of meaningful experience.
Capable of demonstrating substantial experience with developing marketing campaigns and handling online tools. Deep understanding of marketing that enables successful product strategy development with a focus on profitability and ability to anticipate market trends. Product marketing experience highly desirable. An experienced team player able to generate high impact, through strategic and tactical programmes, that establish branding and market dominance. High digital and social media knowledge coupled with an understanding of SEO, SEM and Google Analytics.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Buscamos incluir en nuestro equipo a un psicólogo con carácter optimista y con cierta experiencia en el buen trato a clientes. Es esencial saber cómo controlar servicio de inicio a fin, empezando p [...]
Para este trabajo tendrás que ofrecerte como albañil precisamente en Barcelona (provincia de Barcelona). Imprescindible experiencia previa. Empresa dedicada a servicios ofrecidos por albañiles y [...]
Profesor de ruso para ayudar trabajando de modo puntual en Barcelona. Experiencia mínima de 1 año en esta categoría. Apoyo en servicios en la categoría clases. Entre las labores a desarrollar, [...]
Alicatador / Enrajolador para un trabajo puntual en Monistrol de Montserrat. Experiencia de más de 1 año en esta área. Apoyo en servicios en la categoría reformes i manteniment. Entre las tarea [...]