The 3PL/Supply Chain Execution practice is a sizeable existing business; 8 out of the top 10 Global 3PL Organisation’s use Blue Yonder solutions The 3PL/Supply Chain Execution area has been identified as one of Blue Yonders key strategic growth initiatives, with significant growth opportunities and corresponding investment and focus from the organization. We are looking for an experienced sales executive with a proven track record of selling long lead time, high value complex software solutions in to the 3PL/Supply Chain Execution space particularly with Warehouse Management exposure and ideally Transportation Management experience too.
The responsibilities of the Customer Executive are to drive 3PL/ Supply Chain Execution Solutions revenue growth across EMEA. This role leads and owns the strategy and execution of all sales opportunities for allocated accounts. The Customer Executive owns all sales revenue within the assigned customers, including SAAS, maintenance, consulting and education bookings, except deals below the inside sales threshold.
- Develop customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans.
- Coordination of all Blue Yonder resources working on an opportunity
- Develop new customer relationships.
- Develop compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
- Execute against the major steps of the sales process:
- Co-ordinate use of Solutions Sales capabilities as appropriate to deliver to the account.
- Sell against annual revenue targets for all revenue streams, including software licenses and services, including consulting, strategic services, education and cloud.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
- Serves as a resource for customer references and provides strategic customer insight including current state of business, additional business opportunities, and challenges faced by the customer.
- Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software ($500K and above and 6 months in duration for individual transactions).
- Proven sales quota attainment track record ($2m annual quota achievement and above).
- Proven new business development and long-term Account Management skills.
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrable sales track record of selling complex software solutions in to Tier 1/Tier 2 customer base
- Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints for the 3PL/ Supply Chain Execution information systems marketplace is preferred.
- High comfort level and presence with senior executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and client relationship skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Ability to discover and develop new opportunities
- Ability to prioritize deliverables.
- Demonstrates independence in action, decision making, goal oriented and driven
- Motivated, confident, self-sufficient and able to contribute from day one
- Focused and determined
- Well organized and consistently meets commitments.
- Requires a “do whatever it takes” commitment to achieve the success of Blue Yonder, its Associates and the respective communities
- Well developed interpersonal and communication, problem solving, diplomacy and influencing skills.
- Business Level English required
Reports to: VP Sales
Responsible for: Matrix work across region with in-country Sales, Services and Support teams
Liaison with: EMEA regional Sales team, Pre-Sales, Solutions Sales executives, Solutions Services Partners, Support & Services team
Budget: Quota TBC.
Education: BS/BA degree equivalent required
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Meet Our Team: The product segment team has the mission of accelerating Pega’s growth and scaling our business in specific product segments that are key to the growth and success of Pega and our cl [...]
About Us WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going an [...]
We are looking for a Country Business Leader in charge of the Channels Sales Manager team. He/ She will report to Southern Countries Leader. This role works hand in hand with Sales, Technical and S [...]
DESCRIPTION Do you want to help shaping the future of the fast-growing Advertising business at Amazon? As a recognized and experienced expert in this fast-growing business, you will take responsib [...]