We're looking for a Database Administrator to join our awesome team : )
We are looking for a Database Administrator with a demonstrate background experience in physical and cloud Databases based solutions to join our awesome IT team.
You will be working mainly on defining, implementing and optimizing new Data warehouses.
In your daily work, you will be focused on maintaining current DataBase systems and design and implement new features for really amazing projects.
Always keep in mind security: we are an insurance company. As you know, we are an international company, so you will work side by side with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team distributed among our different offices around Europe.
- 5+ years in Production Infrastructures
- Prove Amazon Web Services for at least 3 years and especially working with RDS
- Demonstrate experience in Relational DataBase: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL.
- Demonstrate experience in non-relational DataBase
- Experience in High Availability Systems
- Demonstrate experience in Zabbix
- Make contributions in order to improve internal tech stack, architecture, and good habits.
- Demonstrate experience in Bigdata (Amazon Redshift, Amazon Athena, Amazon EMR)
- Able to work in rotating teams and groups
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Would be a plus:
- Amazon Web Services Certification
- Experience in Grafana
- Experience in queues: Kafka/RabbitMQ/SQS
- Experience in GraphQL
- A diverse role with the opportunity to manage your path to success
- Outstanding chances to develop your ideas – and make them work
- Your professional development is one of our priorities and we actively support building your skills further
- A passionate team devoted to innovation
- We are an open company - check out our Techleaks and Glassdoor ratings
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- Health insurance
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December
- Discounted gym membership (Gymforless)
- 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit, and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
- Oh, and did we mention our sunny terrace, foosball, video games, and a massive ping pong table?
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
The Payroll Administrator (French & Dutch) will be responsible for the oversight and timely submission of the monthly payrolls, coordinating with the Payroll Manager to ensure accurate and timely pay [...]
: hasta el 21/12/ Funciones The Payroll Administrator (French & Dutch) will be responsible for the oversight and timely submission of the monthly payrolls, coordinating with the Payroll Manager [...]
Estamos buscando el candidato adecuado para cubrir este puesto en una empresa interesante. Gestión peticiones/incidencias Gestion de cambios Elaboración de procedimientos Análisis de problemas y me [...]
Seleccionamos para proyecto en Barcelona: Administrador base de datos Oracle: - Al menos 3 años de experiencia demostrable en la administración de Bases de Datos Oracle en entornos de alta di [...]