Renishaw has been growing increasingly during the last years and it brought us to the need of reorganizing our structure into 3 big regions (americas, Apac and Emea) in order to make it more efficient and collaborative.
within the Emea region, we are in the process of building a strong team, completely aligned, sharing resources, knowledge, expertise and common goals.
for making this structure stronger, we are looking for a Hrbp, as part of our team in Emea.
we are looking for those passionate for people, someone with knowledge and expertise in Hr, especially in Development, with excellent communication skills, flexible, open-mined and eager to develop a professional career in a multinational company.
what will be the main responsibilities?
- actively participate in the strategy for the Development Area in Emea.
- actively participate in the draft of new projects to be deployed in Emea, in line with the corporate ones.
- actively participate in the recruitment processes.
- collaborate in detecting new needs in the region.
- collaborate in the execution of those live projects in Emea.
- act as a contact point with other Hr people in the region.
- ensure compliance within Hr.
- bring visibility of the Hr field in Emea.
what will be detailed duties?
- meet all teams and understand differences within the region.
- bring own experience and knowledge to propose new ideas and tools.
- follow all steps defined in the different projects within Hr in Emea in order to fulfil deadlines and results.
- data Analysis and active participation in the proposal of solutions.
- active collaboration in the development of the systems and tools implemented in Hr worldwide (i. E. Workday).
- collaborate in the follow-up of the Performance Review process.
- review and re-definition of job descriptions in Emea, in line with the Uk.
- participate in the elaboration of the Talent Map in Emea.
- actively participate in the definition, roll-out and follow-up of Training Program in Emea.
- participate in the roll-out and follow-up of the mobility program in Emea.
- be aware of all new regulations within Emea.
- search for new tools to improve the engagement of our employees.
- support in the improvement of internal communication.
- run the recruitment processes (create the job advert, disseminate it, raise the internal job-requisition, screening and interviews).
- degree in Psychology, Sociology, Economics or related.
- demonstrated experience in Hr, as generalist profile.
- demonstrated experience abroad or with international teams.
- demonstrated experience in managing difficult situations with proven results.
- adaptability to new environments and scenarios.
- flexibility to work with different type of countries, cultures and teams.
- proactivity, results-oriented, decision-making.
- ability to work in an autonomous way.
- empathy, active listening, leadership skills.
- ambition and strategic thinking.
- excellent communication skills.
- excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- a second language of the region will be highly valued.
- flexibility to travel across the area.
- driving licence.
- valuable master’s in Human Resources.
- valuable experience within an Engineering environment.
what we offer:
- permanent contract and full-time contract.
- interesting salary according profile’s competences.
- location: Barcelona (gavà)- Spain.
- interesting and challenging career within Renishaw.
- training and support from Hr Uk.
- flexibility in workplace.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se necesita chica con experiencia en uñas Acrilicas. . . Info al 655343122 [...]
Se precisa oficial de primera para peluquería ubicada en Sabadell, jornada completa, experiencia previa. [...]
Centro de terapias en sabadell (Barcelona) busca fisioterapeuta autónomo, para colaborar, por porcentaje o alquilando sala. Gracias. [...]
Se busca panadero con experiencia para panadería con degustación. Contrato estable 40H, turno de mañana! Buscamos personas cumplidoras, responsables y serias! [...]