DNV GL AS
l'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Local Unit & Position Description:
GreenPowerMonitor offers products and services in the renewable energy sector, with a specific focus in the photovoltaic space. With more than 10 years’ experience, company has consolidated its position as the independent leader in management, monitoring and control of renewable energy installations with more than 32 GW globally managed and more than 4,000 solar facilities worldwide.
GreenPowerMonitor has a great depth of experience with renewable energy plants across the globe and delivers a market-leading integrated solution set for the management and maintenance of green energy installations that includes Hardware, Software and Services unmatched in the industry.
GreenPowerMonitor merged forces with DNV GL to make world safer, smarter, greener.
Learn more at www.greenpowermonitor.com and www.dnvgl.com.
The position is a part of Data Acquisition and Project Management Unit.
The main areas of this unit include:
- Technical support to the costumers (technical questions and technical issues solving) and Country Managers / Sales managers (offers reviewing and solving technical doubts)
- Be part of the Project team creating single-line drawings, engineering the solution, device testing, programming devices and HW.
- Perform Local and remote commissioning of Renewable Plants.
If you want to be involved in big data projects, learn from and work with a skilled team. If you want to call Barcelona “home”, but work with wind and PV farms across the world. Want to apply your skills as developer by running complex projects and are excited to work for a company whose technical expertise spans the energy industry. You can find it with us.
If you are a trained engineer or scientist with a keen eye for detail and a sense of urgency to effectively communicate what you see and what options you propose to move forward. You never compromise on safety, quality or integrity. You thrive in a dynamic environment being flexible and adaptable to deliver timely results to our clients, building their trust and confidence to ensure continued relationships. Join our team!
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Engineering degree (Telecommunications, Computer Science, Electronics, Electric or similar)
- It is essential to have absolute availability to travel. Working out of the office around 80% of the time since the facilities are usually abroad.
- Experience with industrial communication equipment and protocols (Modbus, DNP3 etc.)
- Experience within the renewable energy industry or renewable energy taught course modules, including knowledge of how wind and photovoltaic plants work
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting of local networks and tools
- Working experience with Linux
- Networks knowledge
- Experience in security assessment
- Good communication skills, including the ability to write clear and accurate reports in English
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation, including a willingness to develop and enjoy taking challenges and responsibilities
- Customer centricity and business development experience
- Medical Scheme
- Commuting Allowance
- Meal Ticket or Meal allowance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Kindergarten Allowance
- 40 Hours per week with Flexible Schedule
Please submit your CV in English.
Company & Business Area Description:
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. Operating in more than 100 countries, our professionals are dedicated to helping customers in the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables and other industries to make the world safer, smarter and greener.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
DOCENT PER A IMPARTICIÓ DE CURS: MUNTATGE I MANTENIMENT D'INSTAL·LACIONS FRIGORÍFIQUES (IMAR 0108) Ha d'estar o poder acreditar-se com a docent per impartició de Certificats de Professionalitat. [...]
DOCENT PER A IMPARTICIÓ DE CURS: MUNTATGE I MANTENIMENT D'INSTAL·LACIONS ELÉCTRIQUES DE BAIXA TENSIÓ (ELEE109 ) Ha d'estar o poder acreditar-se com a docent per impartició de Certificats de Profe [...]
DOCENT PER A IMPARTICIÓ DE CURS: MUNTAGE I MANTENIMENT D'INSTAL.LACIONS SOLARS TERMIQUES (ENAE 0208 ) Ha d'estar o poder acreditar-se com a docent per impartició de Certificats de Professionalitat. [...]
DOCENT PER A IMPARTICIÓ DE CURS: MUNTATGE I MANTENIMENT D'INSTAL.LACIONS SOLARS FOTOVOLTAIQUES (ENAE 0108 ) Ha d'estar o poder acreditar-se com a docent per impartició de Certificats de Professional [...]