Adevinta is an online marketplace specialist, operating digital marketplaces in 12 countries in Europe and Latin America. Our leading local brands include Leboncoin in France, InfoJobs in Spain, Subito in Italy, Jofogás in Hungary, and Segundamano in Mexico, among many others. Our business is constantly looking to leverage new innovations, adapt and capitalise on changes in the market. We are always looking for new disruptive business models and opportunities to expand our brand portfolio.
Adevinta is now on the lookout for a highly capable Team Assistant to work alongside our Finance and Strategy teams.
Reporting into the Head of Investor Relations in Adevinta and supporting the CFO's direct reports, you will play a critical role in the overall support and management assistance to our Finance and Strategy teams.
As a Team Assistant, you will enjoy a varied role and a great range of interactions on a daily basis. The position will be based in Barcelona – however you will interact with people across Adevinta and get an excellent opportunity to build relations.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Be responsible for the overall direction and coordination of the executives administration
- Coordinate and manage travel. The team assistant will be tasked with developing complex, detailed and organised travel itineraries and agendas as well as compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Completing expense reports
- Composing and preparing confidential correspondence
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure the executives schedule is followed & respected
- Organise events e.g. quarterly events, management roadshows, off-sites, team meetings including managing budgets and deadlines and general event/coordination activities
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the Executives with leadership teams, and others on matters related to their areas and priorities
- Research, prioritise, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executives, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature; determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Executives and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain confidentiality, trust and support with senior management staff
- Prioritise conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Manage confidential information
- Provide insights & ideas on how to manage the executives and leadership team life more efficiently
- Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other departments
- Assist with meetings and internal events agenda for the year ahead, liaising with members of the board, senior partners, lawyers, banks, investors, non-executive directors and departmental managers to ensure all internal and external events and review meetings are set appropriately
- Other duties as assigned
Your skills and qualifications include:
- Basic Skills: Active learning, active listening, critical thinking and must possess strong attention to detail, curious person wanting to go the extra mile
- Social Skills: Coordination, instructing, negotiation, service orientation, social perceptiveness
- Problem Solving Skills: Complex problem solving; identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Systems Skills: Judgment and decision making, social perceptiveness
- Resource Management Skills: Time management
- Desktop Computer Skills: Google Suite experience (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Google Docs & Sheets)
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
Experience & Background:
- Experience in international environments, having worked with Executives from different nationalities and roles
- Languages: Fluent English and Fluent Spanish are essential
- Ability to work flexibly with occasional out of hours
- Occasional travel if necessary
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If any of the above ticks your boxes, then Apply Now to find out more
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Who we are Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professi [...]
Desde Eurofirms estamos en búsqueda de un repartidor (H/M) para la distribución de alimentos por la zona de Barcelona y Baix Llobregat para una empresa del sector logístico ubicada en Zona Franca. [...]
Tu nueva empresa Empresa industrial internacional con presencia a nivel mundial ubicada en el Maresme Tu nuevo puesto Como Sales Executive Assistant y reportando al Director Comercial, te res [...]
ANIMADOR SOCIOCULTURAL-MARTORELL 7 i TRIA som una empresa educativa especialitzada en la gestió de serveis per a l'ensenyament, l'alimentació, el lleure i la cultura. Gestionem projectes de menjado [...]