Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Proposals Development team supports PwC’s consulting teams in marketing and sales proposals. You’ll support the writing and editing process for proposals, thought leadership initiatives, sector specific leadership agendas and other marketing initiatives.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Proposal Writer Responsibilities:
- Researching, writing, and organizing information in a professional manner.
- Creating content that aligns with the win themes of the proposal.
- Transforming technical subject matter into content that's easy to understand
- Create reader-friendly documents that are visually interesting, easy to read, and make technical content accessible
- Attending meetings.
- Prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Editing and revising proposals according to feedback.
- Maintaining consistency in proposal writing by following company guidelines.
Proposal Writer Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, English, or related field.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have demonstrated experience using American English to write marketing or business development content, or other marketing communications materials for American companies.
- Excellent computer and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good strategic planning abilities.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Datos Localidad de Ubicación del Puesto: HUESCA(HUESCA) Datos adicionales Se necesitan cubrir tres puestos de conductor de autobús para la zona de Huesca, uno de furgo-taxi en Huesca, uno de f [...]