Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Stockholm, Sweden; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Paris, France; Madrid, Spain
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Finance, Business or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a sales role or equivalent experience in a customer facing technical or consulting role.
- Experience managing relationships and collaborating with Board and C-level executives.
- Experience leading business focused digital transformation.
- Experience working in an advisory role, building partnerships with C-level executives and Boards.
- Experience working in Retail,
Consumer Packaging Goods, Life Sciences, Telco or Banking industry.
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure/software as a service sales.
- Ability to rapidly learn, understand and work with complex customer environments.
- Ability to use subject matter expertise across multiple verticals to aid business sales pursuit credibility.
About the job
As Director of Strategic Customer Partnerships, you will be part of a team responsible for the complete sales revenue and quota achievement of strategic customers for EMEA in the Retail, Consumer Packaging Goods, Life Sciences, Telco and Banking sectors. You'll be responsible for establishing a multi-year partnership vision with the customer for growth through digital transformation and securing the adoption of Google Cloud. As a senior business executive you will be responsible for influencing the customers’ board and executive teams.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers & developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Establish multi-year account strategies with the account team for industry disruption through digital transformation, be clear on Google’s unique value specific to each customer and execute flawlessly.
- Model and architect what a strategic relationship with Google would look like across the partnership lifecycle, including identifying future trends and cross industry solutions that will further differentiate Google Cloud.
- Lead the full sales process for business and value based sales campaigns.
- Leverage partners and a broader external ecosystem to influence and ensure success with our strategic customers.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description - Physics teacher for IGCSE, A Level and IB. - Schedule: one or more weekdays from 5 pm. - Location: Las Tablas (10 min walk from metro station, line 10). - Weekly face-to-fac [...]
Empresa de ocio y restauración implantada en Madrid, precisa incorporar persona responsable, organizada, ordenada, comprometida, detallista y con experiencia en grandes instalaciones. Las tareas fund [...]
We’re digitising construction and real estate projects in more than 40 countries worldwide. As a B2B SaaS provider, we’re bringing a software solution to industries that are vital to the way we al [...]
Job Description - Mathematics teacher for IGCSE, A Level and IB. - Schedule: one or more weekdays from 5 pm. - Location: Las Tablas (10 min walk from metro station, line 10). - Weekly face-to [...]