TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager,
which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
What You Will Do
Within the Customer Support Operations team:
Overall, the Customer Support Operations team is in charge of continuously optimizing CS tools and processes and increasing both internal and external customer satisfaction.
As a member of the Strategic Projects and Operational Excellence team, you will contribute to:
Challenge everything and thrive for operational excellence
- Analyze data, benchmark best practices & solutions, provide competitive & technological watch to identify key areas of improvement
- Work closely with B2B & Operations teams (Sales, B2B&B2C; Customer Service, Quality & Compliance, Finance, B2B Marketing…) to collect needs & constraints
- Understand, challenge and address them: sit with business teams, analyze root causes and identify optimizations, design new processes and roll-out plans
Take part to strategic / large-scale projects to ensure their success and maximize business impact:
- Participate to projects design and results monitoring/analysis
- Facilitate coordination with various stakeholders (B2B analytics, Sales & Service Ops central teams, local sales teams, Customer Support, B2B/B2C Product teams, Marketing...)
- Support stream leaders with analysis, meeting/workshops preparation & animation
- Solve problems and escalate to business leaders when needed
Strengthen & scale project management, change management & knowledge sharing practices within the company
- Provide internal teams with optimal onboarding and support, to maximize operational efficiency
- Drive change management initiatives to ensure new processes/tools/ best practices adoption and increase communication and knowledge sharing
Who you are:
Master's Degree of a top Business or Engineering School
4 years experience in consulting or project management in a fast-paced and international environment (ideally on business strategy, operational excellence or performance steering)
Problem solver, process oriented, ability to foster team spirit and performance
Excellent organization & time management
Data lover and good excel skills (SQL is a plus)
Required soft skills: results-driven, strong analytics, excellent communication skills, proactive, curious and able to adapt in a moving environment, humble and eager to learn, team player
Previous experience with Salesforce is a plus
Fluent in spoken and written English & Spanish, French would be a strong plus
The position is based in Barcelona, with occasional trips to other offices worldwide
What We Offer
Competitive fixed salary
International working environment
Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
Interesting discount in private health insurance;
Dining and leisure area + terrace;
Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
The position is located in Barcelona, with occasional trips to other offices worldwide
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Necesito incorporar a mi equipo de trabajo 5 personas serias, responsables y comprometidas para trabajar desde casa y ganar dinero. [...]
Empresa especializada en todo tipo de pavimentos busca oficiales en pavimenteros especializados en autonivelantes, impresos con cursos prl y carnet de conducir, enviar teléfono y nos pondremos en con [...]
Quieres trabajar? Empieza con pasaporte, Nie o Dni, Barcelona solo personas serias déjame tu número [...]
Aqui trabajador manitas, electricidad de pisos, locales, trabajando en la obra, me desplazo donde llegue tren, metro, dispongo de herramientas, llama e informate, precio económico, 662498520 Ruben [...]