Verisure is seeking a talented, innovative, passionate Group HR Operations Analyst (Temporary). The role will part of a growing and talented Group HR Ops. Team, and will report directly into our Group HR Business Partner Manager. This is a critical role to build up our global HR Operations Team for internal stakeholders: Nordics and expansion clusters, as well as group functions employees (including Marketing, Finance, Procurement, HR, Strategy, etc.).
The role will be expected to impact quickly and develop as the business grows. The role will be based at Verisure in Madrid and will be a key member of a very international team, currently based between Sweden, Madrid and Switzerland.
This position will act as a liaison between employees, HR and service providers, and provide critical support to the Group HR Ops team. The candidate will have a strong customer focus, be a confident communicator, able to work on own initiative and also work effectively within a quick dynamic environment.
The company’s success depends on its people and it invests in them every day. Working with Verisure is being part of an industry leading world-class company that has a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Strategic context and Value proposition
Over the past years, Verisure has experienced an exceptional and resilient financial performance with a very long track record of double-digit growth - thanks to continuous drive for Innovation, our very sophisticated Go To Market and replicable business model for expansion into new countries. Our strong and visionary Management Team is now supporting the business’ next phase of growth with a robust business plan for value creation. This role provides a substantial exposure to Senior leaders across business functions and our Group Functions Director – it will report to Group HR Business Partner Manager, based in Madrid and work closely with Expansion and Nordics Cluster, Group Functions Team, Functional HRBPs, Hiring Managers across central functions.
The role goes beyond transactional HR Ops role - it will touch upon various aspects of the core HR processes overall business topics, and will further develop the successful candidate across various areas of expertise!
The Group HR Operations Analyst (12 months-temporary) will have the opportunity to impact very quickly and significantly by supporting HR Ops. for our Group Organization, and this, across geographies. But that’s not it – the person will also participate in and develop initiatives and projects to improve our HR group processes, tools and systems (e.g. learning initiative, business processes, digital on-boarding project, HRIS) All of this in a very entrepreneurial and dynamic environment!
You must be delivery-focused, enjoy interacting with and working with very high-performance teams, be adept and skilled at managing a variety of senior stakeholders, and have project management skills. Building collaboration with people across the business, as well as developing innovative ideas that can make our HR Ops Teams processes faster and better, will also be important.
The Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Create and propose HR business processes in order to improve the operational excellence.
- Support onboarding activities, satisfaction survey, among others.
- Support internship and apprenticeship programs.
- Support the organization of HR events for employees.
- Maintain databases, tracking systems, reports, and other HR documents (e.g. org charts)
- Maintain accurate employee files
- Manage invoices related to the HR department (e.g. employee benefits, company plans, etc.)
- Create/maintain the HR communication system – both the one internal to the department (e.g. HR SharePoint), and the one shared with employees (e.g. intranet)
- Support any task needed.
- Resolution of basic HR queries from employees.
Hire will be based in Madrid
Reports and organization structure
Direct reporting line into the Group HR Business Partner Manager.
Experiences and Qualifications
We see this role as critical for the achievement of Verisure’s growth and organizational transformation goals.
As result we are looking for a high potential / top performer individual with:
- University degree, ideally in an analytical and business-oriented field
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of professional experience as HR Analyst in complex and international organisation
- We could also consider similar experience at a big 4 company, with track record of full life cycle recruiting
Other capabilities should include:
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles in a business of similar size and complexity
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle HR general processes.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – Office 365 is an asset
- Demonstrable experience of partnering with and managing the expectations of a variety of internal stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines, and to handle multiple tasks and prioritise
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills, attention to detail yet mindful of the big picture
- High fluency in English – other European language is an asset
- Team player, humble, comfortable and effective in a hands-on, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to operate collaboratively in a matrixed team environment - proven ability to easily, naturally develop great relationships across the organization
- Analytical skills to understand problems, analyze, and apply solutions to improve processes
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously and demonstrate commitment and ownership
- Reliability – can produce work of very high quality on a timely manner, ability to priorities and handle multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- High ‘EQ’ High IQ individual
- Agility - able to manage uncertainty and adapt to change with pragmatism. Knows how to get things done in ambiguous, executive settings
- Energy contributor, low maintenance, flexible, ambitious but collegial
- Solution-oriented mindset and commercial judgment
- A match to our culture – high energy and flex, fantastic at communication and huge amounts of drive. Collaborative working is key!
Strong fit with our Company DNA
- Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly.
- Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something; we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline.
- Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers and we learn continuously.
- Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
- With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
EMPLEADA DEL HOGAR TRES VECES POR SEMANA EN HORARIO DE TARDE ZONA DE EL VISO: I am looking for someone to perform cleanings during the afternoon, 3 times per week. Please contact me for more informati [...]
Impulse Dynamics (USA), Inc. is a fast-growing medical device company that has pioneered a new form of therapy for heart failure called Cardiac Contractility Modulation, or CCM TM, which is delivered [...]
CONTABLE Datos: Datos Adicionales: TÉCNICO CONTABLE # ASESORÍA EMPRESAS CONTRATO TEMPORAL 3 MESES, POSIBILIDAD INDEFINIDO JORNADA PARCIAL (9-14h) GRADO EN ECONOMÍA Excel avanzado y uso [...]
Empresa: Tragsatec Proyectos: - Tragsatec precisa incorporar un/a Ingeniero Superior de Montes para prestar apoyo en la caracterización ambiental y técnica de infraestructuras eléctricas confo [...]