Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. We touch the lives of over a billion people every single day.
Are you ready to impact the world?
If you want to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
What you will do:
1. Study Planning Activities
• Site Identification:
Support the local study team in performing country and site feasibility
- Trial documentation: Support the preparation of study files and of any other document required pre-trial.
2. Study Start Up Activities / Site start-up
• Help LTM/SM in ensuring that the current versions of the required trial documents, trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site.
- Support the LTM or the SM in ECs and Health Authorities Submissions.
- Help the SM in obtaining site related trial documents.
- Support the LTM/SM in collecting and processing as appropriate the IFDF and related documents throughout the trial.
- Assist the LTM/SM in conducting local investigator meeting or in making arrangements for the investigators participating in an international meeting as applicable
- Help in the distribution, collection, reviewing, and tracking of regulatory documents, agreements and training documentation.
3. Study Execution Activities
• Support LTM/SM in drug distribution process, where applicable.
- Support LTM/SM in ensuring that during the trial all relevant trial related documentation is provided to investigators and central IEC (if applicable) within the timelines.
- Support the LTM/SM in maintaining the study files.
- Provide administrative and logistic support to LTM/SM in tracking of progress of the trial, management of study data, budget, organizing meetings, mailing and correspondence and other relevant tasks as appropriate, where applicable
4. Study Close Out Activities
• Site closure: Provide administrative and logistic support to the LTM/SM in activities related to study/site closure, as appropriate, and follow up of all items identified.
5. General Activities
- Base all actions on Credo. Protect the rights of others, protect privacy and company assets.
- Work in line with the HCC, company policies and procedures, including SOPs, having the ethical aspect in mind. Comply with ICH-GCP and all applicable local laws and regulations.
- Maintain communication with relevant parties within and outside the company
- Actively follow trainings to ensure adequate qualification
- Regularly update information in applicable systems and templates
- Contribute to maintain quality standards and timelines that are consistent with business needs
- Report every J&J; product related complaint you receive to the company, according policies
- Duration of the internship - 6 months.
- Full time.
- Degree in Pharmacy, Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or similar.
- Studying the Master's degree in clinical trial monitoring.
- English B2
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid-
Janssen-Cilag S.A. (formerly Janssen Sp) (7300)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se necesitan urgentemente fotógrafos trabajando de modo puntual en Madrid. Mediante nuestra plataforma con amplia experiencia en el sector de eventos te facilitaremos trabajos asiduamente siempre [...]
Estamos buscando Chicos para que trabajen como modelos de ropa interior y como modelos webcam los chicos que quieran trabajar con nosotros escríbanme a mí número de WhatsApp y les explico todo por [...]
Family needs an internal employee. Person who have papers for contract, knows who cooking Spanish cousins, ironing, cleaning and all the homework. Only speak English. It is important to have r [...]
Buenas, mi nombre es Adrián, soy comercial , mayormente me he dedicado a la venta de productos relacionados con la energía , tales como Placas solares, compañias en venta por telefono y visitas a p [...]