Radisson Hotel Group, Madrid Office-Information Technology
Main purpose of the SAP Operations Manager will be to ensure SAP eco-system is architecturally set based in simplicity, scalable, resilience and maintainable, by all means. Also, she/he will be the intermediate person between 3rd party suppliers to the benefit of RHG and its SAP strategy
- Architecting SAP solutions for simplicity, massive scale, resiliency and maintainability
- Working on the cutting edge of a wide range of innovate use case, in collaboration with RHG Product management department
- Setting up and configuring SAP based on best practices
- Automating SAP deployment, configuration and operations
- Responsible of SAP team operations,
as well as 3rd party suppliers providing SAP infrastructure, cloud and remote support (24x7)
- To support our partners to develop SAP migration frameworks. Create buy-in for the solutions vision with key alliances and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with engineering teams and program management to execute RHG 5YP strategy planning in accordance to SAP migrations and Cloud improvement matters
- Ensure 3rd partners contracts have the right standards. Be RHG advocate and ambassador for SAP space
- Ensure the project it’s delivered as per the terms in the contract: quality, schedule and cost.
- Monitor and Control: Ensure periodic status reporting is generated for all levels of management. Ensure any deviation is detected as early as possible and any costs derived from those deviations are kept at a minimum.
- General: Ensure a high degree of collaboration and good team spirit is achieved across all parties during the project. Must be able to interact at Director, Senior Director and VP levels.
SAP Operations Manager’s accountability will be smooth operations, innovation, transformations and contract management aspects of SAP space.
- Madrid highly preferable
- English fluent almost native it’s a must
Must have experience
- Excellent SAP BASIS, SAP Technical Architect, business development, infrastructure and cloud experience
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP Basis / NetWeaver Administration
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP system migration or upgrades
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 10+ years of IT consulting experience as a technical specialist in enterprise customer or partner
- Substantial experience as an architect, designing and implementing large-scale solutions in the Enterprise sector working for or with FTSE 100 (or equivalent) sized companies
- Expertise in the Big Data, Analytics and Machine Learning domains using technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Teradata, Redshift etc.
- At least 5 years of international experience
Highly desirable experience
- Broad knowledge of the entire SAP platform stack.
- Deep experience with SAP HANA.
- Previous experience with Cloud and architecting SAP solutions on Cloud
- Hospitality experience
- Up to 30%, primarily Brussels
- Very good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Passion for customer service, efficiency, effectiveness and quality
- Good team player, willingness to assist others and share expertise
- Highly influential, leadership, communication at least at director level, efficiency, sociability
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
- A recognized project management qualification is preferable
"Radisson Hotel Group is a leading hospitality company serving as a true host and best partner to guests, owners, business partners and talent. Our eight unique hotel brands offer award-winning and exceptional hotel experiences, originating from our strong Scandinavian heritage of design and innovation. Our brands embody our modern vision of hospitality, including authentic local tastes, stylish living design, unique locations and vibrant social scenes.
Radisson Hotel Group brings a refreshed commitment to hospitality leadership to meet the changing travel industry and the bespoke needs of our guests. We provide exceptional service in all of our hotels across the globe and strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond guest expectations."
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your c [...]
Descripción Del Puesto We are looking for passionate, curious and driven teamplayers who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. AtAccenture you’ll work on innovative proj [...]
Job description We offer a dynamic and international environment where you will support a wide scope of applications used within Atlas Copco. Our users, approximately 580 users, vary from field techn [...]
Job Description We offer a dynamic and international environment where you will support a wide scope of applications used within Atlas Copco. Our users, approximately 580 users, vary from field tec [...]