Join us on our exciting journey!
We are recruiting an brand new team to join us at our Madrid Center of Excellence office!
You will be responsible in providing support to concerns raised by all Virtual Trials Study participant. This position will also be involved in performing troubleshooting steps for access related issues and other Tier-1 technical concerns. Further scope includes working with relevant Virtual Trials support teams such as Tier 2 and Study Concierge for concerns that require escalation.
If you want to play a key role in a multicultural, dynamic and committed fun team this could be the role for you
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements
Technical System Support Analysts will be responsible in providing support to concerns raised by all Virtual Trials Study participant. This position will also be involved in performing troubleshooting steps for access related issues and other Tier-1 technical concerns. Further scope includes working with relevant Virtual Trials support teams such as Tier 2 and Study Concierge for concerns that require escalation.
- Applicant should have at least with 2 years of call center experience.
- Native Ukrainian Level
- Level Helpdesk / Technical Support account is required
- Amenable in shifting schedule
- Understands his / her key performance indicators.
- Understand the relationship of work quality and how it impacts efficiency
- Ability to multi – task worker
- Had a good stint in the from previous organizations.
- Ability to work with other team members.
- Applicant should have a Helpdesk / Technical Support background
- High average typing skills = 50 words per minute
- Has good critical thinking
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and very keen to details.
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2018)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
- Before applying you must inform your Manager.
- If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please contact
- Please note is necessary that your application is registered in our Talent Network to process your candidacy
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Para obras en Madrid y Euskadi seleccionamos cuatro Oficiales Electricistas especializados en montaje de cuadros eléctricos en Taller. Imprescindible experiencia demostrable. Contrato en régimen gen [...]
Se busca frigorista para jornada completa, con experiencia preferiblemente. [...]
Se ofrece actividad independiente para dedicación flexible en tiempo parcial o completo, compatible con cualquier otra actividad académica o profesional. posibilidad de trabajar 100% desde casa [...]
Quieres un extra???? Quieres trabajar siendo tu propio jefe tu pones el horario si estás interesado Mándame tu wasap y te informo [...]