Santander Global External
Boadilla del Monte
SANTANDER is looking for a LEGAL MANAGER, based in our based in our HEADQUARTERS.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Would you like to be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades? In Financial Services, consumer expectations are rising, and technological advances are enabling amazing customer experiences and new businesses not possible before. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services.
At Santander (www.santander.com) we embrace this change.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity,
culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper. You can click here Why Santander to watch a short clip and learn why banking is still exciting.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
We are looking for a role of Senior Legal Counsel with significant corporate law and M&A; experience that will cover a wide array of matters within the corporate legal department.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Corporate development and M&A; transactions
- Equity and debt capital markets transactions for the Group’s own account
- Investor relations matters and financial information reporting to foreign stock exchanges and regulators - financial sector regulatory specific matters, with emphasis on capital and accounting matters
The Santander corporate legal team key role is providing legal advice in the following areas:
- Corporate and internal governance - corporate structure (including alliances and investment holdings) and the management and governance bodies of the entities pertaining to or invested from the Group parent.
- Corporate development and M&A; transactions (including those arising from innovation projects) - finance (including the equity and debt capital markets activities for the Group’s own account), financial accounting and control, risks (excluding the approval of transactions, for which the business legal affairs departments are responsible), audit and compliance.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in corporate finance (M&A;, equity and debt capital markets, general corporate) and/or financial services regulatory matters in a top-notch law firm, in-house legal team or governmental entity.
- Qualification as Lawyer | D: Qualification as US/UK lawyer Foreign LLM Business and Finance degree, post graduate studies or education.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Fluent in English & Spanish. Other languages a plus.
- Significant experience in handling being company secretary of various companies Overall international experience - Ability to handle a significantly wide and varied spectrum of corporate finance and regulatory matters typically dealt with in a corporate legal team of a globally significant financial institution like Santander
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
- Global stability - Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
¿Estás cursando estudios relacionados con Marketing? ¿te apasiona la literatura infantil y juvenil?¿estás interesado en el sector editorial? Si es así: Sm busca a un estudiante que se integ [...]
"ca-pub-4499180352741045" data-ad-slot="2788612659" data-ad-format="auto" data-full-width-responsive="true" data-adsbygoogle-status="done"> iFrame #3 starts here URL => about:blank iFrame #3 ends [...]
"ca-pub-4499180352741045" data-ad-slot="1378887121" data-ad-format="auto" data-full-width-responsive="true" data-adsbygoogle-status="done"> iFrame #3 starts here URL => about:blank iFrame #3 ends [...]
¿Ya has participado en sesiones de coaching con anterioridad? Si. Edad de la persona interesada: Adulto. Motivos por los necesitas un Coaching familiar: Relación con mi pareja. Duración del proceso [...]