Join us in our exciting journey!!
We currently require a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic clinical trials professional to join our rapidly growing Clinical Functional Service Partnership (CFSP) division.
As an Junior CRA, you could be looking to broaden your therapeutic, geographic or study exposure. Or perhaps you are looking a future beyond monitoring with our development opportunities. At IQVIA, you’ll have training and development to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose; we do not believe in a ‘career ceiling’.
IQVIA is expanding in Spain - we currently have multiple exciting vacancies for Clinical Research Associate's to work sponsor-dedicatedto one of our key pharmaceutical clients.
If you want an opportunity to develop as CRA and want to discover how a true partnership between the CRO and sponsor works, then this is the right opportunity for you!
Our clients are pharmaceutical companies who are dedicated and passionate about improving the lives of patients across several therapeutic areas.
The role: Responsibilities
- Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits and work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plans.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication.
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations – escalating quality issues as appropriate.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements
- Knowledge and skills in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Therapeutic and protocol knowledge.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English and Spanish.
- Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent.
- Independent on-site monitoring experience is valuable.
What we offer:
- Working with one of the TOP 5 sponsors globally on international projects.
- Focus on quality, not quantity! We invest in keeping our teams stable, so workload is consistent.
- The chance to work on cutting edge medicines right at the forefront of drug development.
- Genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organization.
- Flexible conditions and an attractive remuneration package.
- Office or home-based roles available!
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- Recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2019)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row (January 2020)
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
- A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
- If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please contact [email protected]
- Please note is necessary that your application is registered in our Talent Network to process your candidacy.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa busca oficial albañil para obra en fachadas ventiladas en Madrid. Curso de las 20 horas Ser oficial albañil Papeles en regla Llámanos o déjanos un WhatsApp y serás atendido [...]
Empresa dedicada a la fabricación y montaje de muebles precisa montadores autónomos, con furgoneta y herramientas propias. Buscamos seriedad y personas profesionales. [...]
Empresa Ficom Redes S. L Busca electricistas expecialistas en tirada de bandeja, rejiban y barilla roscada importante experiencia demostrable El trabajo despues de demostrar experiencia y valia es par [...]
Buscamos teleoperadores para una gran empresa multinacional. Rquicitos: Don de gentes, buena imagen, ganas de ganar dinero y muchos bonos. Ofrecemos: Alta seguridad social, buen ambiente de [...]