As an Information Technology (IT) Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex application projects. You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success. Furthermore, you will contribute real value by project managing, integrating, and supporting in-house and purchased IT applications in order to solve business problems.
This position reports to an IT Manager and is part of an IT team located in several cities.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Acts an IT Scrum Master (IT Project Manager)
on complex IT applications and projects
- Supports the Product Owner to document Epics, Futures and User Stories (business requirements)
- Manages the Scrum events (Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective)
- Responsible for the project budget, timelines, scope, resources and risks
- Ensures that the assigned applications and projects follow the defined Quality Management Framework
- Manages the technical lead and development team
- Ensures that documentation is maintained and up to date
- Ensures that the application follows the defined ITSM processes and tools
- Adopts best practices and proposes improvements on current ways of working
- Becomes the IT Trusted Advisor
- Requires a 4-year accredited university/college degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of experience as an IT Scrum Master or/and IT Project Manager
- 5+ years of experience with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Good understanding of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Azure DevOps Server
- Advanced English language skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and apply to real world situations
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Computer related or Engineering related Masters degree
Role is located in Malaga, Spain and relocation assistance is not available for this position. Any relocation costs will be incurred by the candidate.
Please submit your CV and presentation letter in English.
Caterpillar is currently not hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of Spain, which can be found through our employment website at https://www.caterpillar.com/en/careers.html
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Summary: Analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software for computer programs. Responsible for creating desired functionality to assigned content, products or services in ecommerce. Develop, [...]
Our Business ITRS Group’s technology establishes and maintains operational resilience for businesses operating in demanding environments where technology failure means business failure. By transfor [...]
Job Description We have an exciting vacancy in our QA function. The successful candidate will join a collaborative team which takes pride in amending and improving it’s processes in order to d [...]
Job Description - Principal Compliance Specialist (20000RUM) Job Description All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-ma [...]