Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,500 associates at 28 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
Work for a service that offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer,
more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, it publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
As a Customer Representative some of your daily responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships. Will consistently handle various forms of customer contact, and accurately process customer orders for products and literature. ‚
- Promote consistent and excellent customer relations and loyalty.
- Routinely communicate accurate delivery information, and promptly update customers when changes occur.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner through the most appropriate means of communication.
What we offer:
- Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
- A full time job, long-term contract, contract is made by an external agency (ETT).
- Working days are from Monday to Friday, no weekends. Fixed shift, working on office hours: no rotation. Work 39 hours per week.
- All weekends free.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, professional telephone etiquette, and the ability to handle stressful situations in an efficient, professional manner. Must have a sense of team response to satisfy sales goals and assure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Fluency in Portuguese (C2 level, Native or equivalent) and English and/or Spanish (C1 Level) is required. Multiple language capability is desirable.
- Candidates must be available to work full time (39 Hours per Week), including working two weekends per month.
- Candidates must be available for interviews in Barcelona. No relocation package is offered for this position.
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Portuguese Customer Service Representative Otros Completa Experiencia - At least 1 year experience in Customer Service. 15.000 - 20.000 Publicado el 04/09/2020 10 Vacantes 54 Inscritos En qué consist [...]
Mobility Solutions Agent (Portugués) Otros Completa 15.000 - 20.000 Publicado el 03/09/2020 1 Vacantes 38 Inscritos En qué consiste el trabajo: Are you interested in a full-time job in Barcelona? [...]
From IMAN Temporing, a company specialized in HR, we want to accompany you on your career path. #Weconnecttalentwithopportunities Get to know us more at www.imancorp.es! Do you enjoy helping other peo [...]
Customer Service Specialist with Portuguese, English and Spanish Ubicacin: Barcelona, Spain Departamento: Finanzas Salario: Salario competitivo Contrato: De duracin indefinida Organizacin [...]