Ria is hiring a Director/Senior Manager of Digital Growth for the European Union markets to join our team. We are looking for an experienced, analytical, and entrepreneurial individual to drive digital growth of our new European markets. You will be developing and executing strategies across marketing, product, customer service, analytics and other functions to increase revenue, drive customer acquisition and improve customer satisfaction among other key KPIs. This role will have future management responsibilities and travel is required.
This position will be based in Lithuania reporting to the Director of Digital Growth (Global), who is based in Denver, Colorado. U.S.A.
- Strategy – Understand our competition, market and customer trends in the EU. Co-own competitive strategy within specific corridors with the EU Country Manager and global Director of Digital Growth
- Analytics - Drive complex customer and market analysis to derive insights and develop strategic and executional plans across marketing, product, customer service, analytics and other functions. Own EU digital send and receive key metrics in line with Global strategic plans. Monitor and assess the performance of all EU digital markets.
- Business Management Execution - Translate Global strategy into specific EU Regional and Country goals. Work closely with required functions on action planning, execution, control, results evaluation and reiteration.
- Marketing – Work with the Global Digital Marketing team and EU Regional Marketing teams to deliver cross channel marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition and an increase in share of wallet.
- P&L; - Co-own customer funnel conversion, key business unit metrics and overall business goals with global senior management and key functional departments.
- Be a Partner - Be an influential champion of the EU markets’ activities and plans. Be an active and inclusive member of the Global Ria team: take the lead on corridor initiatives and projects as needed, share best practices, collaborate and support work areas in other regions and functions. Work with and support central product teams to improve tools to drive growth in markets.
- Entrepreneurship – Be ready to wear many hats, pitch in and remove roadblocks whenever needed. Embrace ambiguity and change. Create and implement processes and new ways of working where appropriate.
- Leadership – Recruit, lead and mentor a cross-functional team and your own team to build and execute growth strategies. Be the Lithuania office leader responsible for building a positive culture and a high-performing team.
- 7+ years of work experience in fast paced and entrepreneurial environments.
- Individuals with prior experience in management consulting, business development, program management, product marketing, consumer tech, eCommerce, or FinTech preferred.
- The individual must be extremely motivated and curious in wanting to understand the Ria customer and translate those learnings into strategies.
- Experience in setting an online business strategy and execution by combination of strategy/positioning, pricing and product conversion improvement.
- Highly analytical and methodical in approaching problem solving. The individual must be metric focused and would feel at home in a company that embraces a test-and-learn culture and data driven decision making.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once, making sure you meet quality, resources and time constraints.
- You must be highly proficient in modeling and have a strong grasp of drivers and mechanics for high transaction volume businesses such as payments, FinTech, eCommerce, etc. While you will be working with a team of analysts for data deep dives, you should be sufficiently data independent to do your own analysis when armed with the raw data.
- Performance management experience with proven success in international, fast growth environments is desired. Matrixed and cross border experience is helpful.
- Experienced in managing stakeholders and contributors across several international teams.
- An MBA or graduate degree in a quantitative discipline is preferred, but relevant experience would be considered.
- Fluency in Spanish would be very valuable.
- Ability to travel at least a week per month (25%).
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
¿Tienes experiencia en Atención al Cliente? ¿Hablas portugués? ¿Estás buscando una posición estable? Esta es tu oportunidad! Tendrás un contrato inicial con Adecco de 3 meses con posibi [...]
ADMINISTRATIVO CONTABLE Datos: Datos Adicionales: AUXILIAR ADMINISTRATIVO CONTABLE Las funciones del puesto son dar soporte al Departamento de Contabilidad y al departamento Comercial SE REQUI [...]
¿Te apasiona el sector bancario? ¿Te gusta la atención al cliente? o ¿Tienes experiencia en el área de recobro? Si es así esta es tu oportunidad para iniciar tu carrera en Banca. Desde Adecc [...]
Descripción: Seleccionamos para importante empresa nacional de Marketing Operacional Reponedores/reponedoras para multiples supermercados de la Comunidad de Madrid. Necesitamos Reponedores/reponedo [...]