Badia del Vallès
Our purpose is to help global businesses grow and expand internationally while making international business more transparent and accessible. To achieve this goal, we have built a global online business matchmaking platform that enables CEOs to connect to opportunities worldwide. We connect reliable CEOs to their peers where they can share their business needs and connect with like-minded CEOs. Potential members of the platform come through our trusted partners (Banks and professional service firms) or through a variety of Digital Channels.
Operations are all about management. Management is how business works. The Operations Team (OPS)
is meant to promote two main things in Opportunity Network’s business: effectiveness and efficiency.
The Legal Counsel Manager is a key member of the OPS Team, directly contributing to the growth of the business by overseeing and understanding its issues and producing viable and tangible solutions.
Compliance, data protection, governance, corporate law and affairs are the main areas of focus of the Legal Counsel Manager.
- Maintain accurate and detailed monthly accounting records on time (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Revenue and Expenses)
- Monitoring of Bank accounts and credit card transactions
- Perform monthly Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliations
- Tax filing assistance to our advisors in the UK and Spain. Tax return reviews and reconciliation with accounting books.
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Assist with other additional reporting requirements as needed
- Monthly accounts analysis to detect errors and room for improvements
- Highly organized / Attention to detail
- Performance under pressure.
- Analytical skills
- Valid EU Work Visa.
- Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 1+ years on a similar position in Accounting/Audit
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Solid and proven accounting knowledge. (Especially with Revenue recognition logic)
- Basic knowledge of VAT declaration
- Fluent English
Even better if you
- Big 4 experience in Audit
- Experience with Sage Intacct
- SaaS/startup company environment experience
- Immediate availability
What we offer
- A thrilling young and dynamic working environment with an international and multicultural team of +40 nationalities;
- €19,000 / Year + corporate bonus
- Stock options after 1 year of employment;
- Healthy snacks, coffee and cool office space in the centre of Barcelona near the subway;
- Flexible schedule based on trust and deliverables vs. hours behind your desk;
- The opportunity to contribute to economic global growth and shape the company culture of Opportunity Network.
Show moreShow less
Grupo Neoelectra requiere incorporar en sus oficinas centrales ubicadas en Sant Just Desvern un/a Administrativo/a de RRHH para la sustitución de una baja por enfermedad común. El/la candidato/a s [...]
About Kubbo We are a Barcelona based startup aiming to build and manage a global network of urban micro fulfillment centers to offer eCommerce brands and their customers the best same-day delivery ex [...]
- ¿Que tipo de apertura necesita? - corredera- ¿Que acabado prefiere? - imitación madera- como quiere que sean los vidrios? - que evite las perdidas de calor de nuestra vivienda (Bajo emisivo)- com [...]
- ¿Que tipo de apertura necesita? - corredera- ¿Que acabado prefiere? - imitación madera- como quiere que sean los vidrios? - que sea de seguridad y con filtro para el sol (Seguridad +Filro)- compo [...]