We are papernest.
We have a dream, a world without paperwork. A world where administrative phobics like us live finally protected from the anguish of the forms filling and surcharges for late payment.
On the other hand, we will not lie to you, there is much work to do. That's why we are looking for committed, creative and enthusiastic people like you.
Since 2015, we’ve been working hard. In France there is 4 million moves per year, and 76% of French feel stressed about this event, so we decided to attack this area starting from this opportunity. As a result, we have created the only platform that allows you to transfer all your contracts when you move, 100% free, 100% online. Celebrating our fifth anniversary,
we have more than 550 employees, we have accompanied over 600,000 users, and we opened an office in Barcelona.
We think big: bubbling ideas all around the world, a future where our entire administrative life is just a click away.
As an International Digital Marketing & Growth Hacking Intern, you will work on the international expansion of papernest platforms abroad directly with our Head of Digital.
You will be in charge of opportunities identification to bring more traffic towards papernest and to develop our strategy by working on the following fields :
- Business strategy : partnerships identification and prospection, strategic keyword research
- Lead Generation : use of scrapping methods and scripts to extract data
- Content : find new opportunities that can generate traffic
- Launch of automation emailing campaign (A/B testing, iterations and implementations)
- Reporting, statistical analysis and implementation of new strategies
- Master’s Student from an Engineering or Business School
- You are a fast learner and able to upskill yourself quickly on new topics
- Positive outlook and creative problem solving attitude
- Proactive & passionate about digital, entrepreneurship
- You are Spanish native and you speak English fluently
A great opportunity to participate in the international development of a skyrocketing start-up.
- You will become an SEO expert and will find new optimization strategies.
- You will learn many techniques to do some scraping, automation, reporting.. And by the way, learn how to use some different software ...
- You will work in an enthusiastic and dynamic environment with young motivated international people
Your manager will be either Pierre or David :
Pierre : Fond of travelling, he left the beautiful weather of Lille to a little bit more of sun here. Multilingual (French, English, Spanish and chtimi), he is a sports lover and he’s got some serious skills in spikeball.
David, our SEO Growth Hacker. A football fan, he can also be found in his native Alps, hitting the slopes or looking for the Dahu. After missing out on a promising number 10 career (damn ligament), he tried the entrepreneurship adventure.After this great experience, he joined Papernest to take care of a team where all ideas, and especially the most original, are good to take!
Selection process :
- First call with one of our International recruiters
- Excel test
- Second call with the manager
- Last call with the chef SEO/SEA
Interested? Here's the link for your application: https://apply.workable.com/papernest/j/A0E3199F72/apply/
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: 750.00€ per month
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Barcelona, Barcelona provincia (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Summary Posted: Sep 30, 2020 Weekly Hours: 40 Role Number:200192521 Are you looking for a great opportunity to work on a dynamic team passionate about delivering world-class localised software on [...]
A seasoned and self-motivated Technical Manager is required to join a fast-growing geotechnical, civil and hydrological firm in Spain. Main role is to strengthen and enhance our current portfolio whi [...]
Empresa especializada en el Diagnóstico In Vitro, ubicada en Barcelona, precisa la incorporación de un Senior Regulatory Affairs para su departamento de Regulatory. La funciones principales será [...]
MolinaVisuals.com is looking for a Project Manager who has experience in websites. This is 100% remote and part-time. Our mission is to help classical music institutions to be more visible and recove [...]