Receives no instructions on routine work, general instructions on new assignments. Tasks are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making recommendations. Decisions/actions may cause a minor impact on the work unit operations or schedules. Works under general Supervision. Situations not covered by standard processes, procedures and methods are referred to expert resource. May demonstrate work methods to new employees. Deals directly with immediate supervisor, co-workers and team members; engages in exchanges of factual information and provides some explanation; interactions with external contacts, if applicable, require exchanging factual information and providing some explanation.
Performs tasks such as, but not limited to, the following:
Performs hand soldering; manual assembly; setup, operation, and basic maintenance of custom and standard semiautomatic and/or automated assembly equipment and tools; operation of automated and operation of functional test units. Moves from one operation and/or product to another as schedule dictates. Inspects product using visual, automated, electronic and mechanical inspection procedures. Uses automated and non-automated diagnostic programs to perform electronic product testing and functional testing. Troubleshoots, highlights and communicates issues relating to routine and/or basic defects.
Has foundation skills, is competent in a range of skills associated with their primary work area and possesses and actively uses coaching and some additional key skills outside of their primary work area.
- Must possess specific certifications as defined by site operations.
- General knowledge of product process flow.
- Knowledge of product quality and soldering specifications and quality improvement processes.
- Knowledge of manufacturing information systems.
- Ability to recognize problems in the operation process or with components and to highlight/communicate those problems to Team Leader.
- Ability to learn established quality and quantity requirements.
- Ability to manually assemble components and produce high quality products in defined time periods.
- Knowledge of electrical, electromechanical and pneumatic systems and principals of operation.
- Ability to analyze equipment and systems, make appropriate adjustments within area of defined job scope or highlight highlight/communicate problems to Team Leader.
- Knowledge of personal computers and ability to learn and use applications specific to this area
- Ability to maintain detailed, accurate and organized records.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of internal customers.
- Basic manufacturing system knowledge.
- Duties of this position are performed in a manufacturing environment with occasional to frequent exposure to elements such as noise, dust, chemicals, operating machinery, temperature extremes, etc.
- Duties of the position require periodic light physical effort and exertion including prolonged repetitive motions requiring manual dexterity and precise hand/eye coordination, sitting and or standing in confined workspaces, using tools and equipment, and moving and handling materials.
- Duties may require periodic heavy manual effort including lifting objects
- Duties require extended periods of sustained visual concentration on detailed documentation and product assemblies.
- Above demands are carried out within the Company and statutory Health and Safety guidelines
Three to five years’ relevant experience
High school diploma and additional courses after high school, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) is a US$5.6 billion global leader in the delivery of end-to-end product lifecycle solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver the most advanced design, engineering and manufacturing expertise for their highly sophisticated and complex products. From advanced medical devices, to highly engineered aviation systems, to next-generation hardware solutions for the Cloud, at Celestica we manage the complexity for our customers and set the bar for quality and reliability in their markets. Our customer portfolio includes leaders in the enterprise computing, communications, aerospace and defense, industrial, smart energy, healthtech and semiconductor markets. Headquartered in Toronto, our global network spans 13 countries with 26,000 employees throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se ofrece actividad independiente para dedicación flexible en tiempo parcial o completo, compatible con cualquier otra actividad académica o profesional. posibilidad de trabajar 100% desde casa [...]
Descripción: Desde GRUPO FASTER, empresa especializada en la gestión integral de Recursos Humanos (Selección, Formación y Trabajo Temporal), iniciamos proceso de selección del puesto Aministrati [...]
Se requiere albañil Oficial de primera o de segunda con mucha experiencia en reforma interior de vivienda, sobre todo en trabajos de alicatados baños, cocinas, escaleras, construcción de escaleras [...]
PERFIL Edad: de 28 a 35 Formación universitaria Inglés bilingüe Experiencia en ventas internacional: preferiblemente en bienes de consumo Perfil comercial Dominio de paquete Office Con [...]