Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our Communications & Media Solutions (CMS) business brings digital transformation expertise of over 30 years to telecommunications and media companies. We help communication service providers solve their most pressing business problems every day. We are driven to innovate, delivering solid solutions to an industry in constant transformation. We believe in the power of collaboration and building long term relationships with our telecommunication customers and partners.
Act – Innovate – Partner are the values we live by.
We are looking for a Product Support Engineer - Intern within HPE Communications and Media Solutions. In this amazing role, you will with experiences support colleagues providing technical product support on CMS OSS products to Worldwide customers, HPE delivery teams and resellers, system integrators via incoming customer contact to HPE Customer Solutions Centers that focus on solutions for OSS products. You will be part of the organization which focuses on achieving industry leading customer satisfaction and loyalty through delivery of high level technical consulting to our customers (hardware or software issues). If you have an interest and /or a track record in a similar role, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will work with senior, experienced support engineers in providing technical support to internal and external customers and resellers via trouble tracking tools like SFDC, Jira, GitHub
- You will work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of HPE OSS Products (vTeMIP, Unified OSS Console, Unified Correlation Analyzer, Universal SLA Manager, Intelligent Assurance, Service Activator, NFV-Director, Service Director, Trueview, etc.)
- You will work on enhancement / development of the support toolkits, and documenting knowledge base improvements
- You have a focused mindset and have a problem solver attitude
- You are a quick learner, with ability to comprehend complex systems and you are motivated to work to achieve end-result
- You are good team worker
- You have experience and interest/ambition in the Software development (especially following Agile methodologies), testing, support or IT operations
- You have knowledge Linux / Unix OS, have experience in SQL and no-SQL DMBS (Oracle, EDB, Impala, Neo4j etc.), Hadoop, Kafka, ELK, Web-development, etc.
Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
Education and Experience Required:
High School Degree 3rd Year of University completed-typically a technical degree specialization in Computer Science, Software Development, Automation, or similar .
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
SOTEC CONSULTING es una empresa IT de servicios de RRHH y productos tecnológicos con una sólida experiencia con más de 20 años que lo respaldan, presente en España, USA, México con proyectos de [...]
Empresa dedicada al mantenimiento de las instalaciones en edificios publicos requiere contratar a un Oficial con experiencia en mantenimientos preventivos y correctivos de edificios e instalaciones, l [...]
Descripción: En Ayas Energía somos conscientes de que el valor diferencial de una compañía son las personas que la conforman. Por ello, nuestro principal reto se encuentra en impulsar el desarrol [...]
¿Te gustaría seguir desarrollándote en el ámbito de las Relaciones Laborales? ¿Posees experiencia en el área de nóminas y de laboral? Si es así, no lo pienses más, esta es tu oferta de empleo [...]