Established in 2005, we have become one of Europe’s leading well being online retailers with numerous proprietary brands that cover personal care, beauty, wellness and even pet care. Whilst our customers are around the globe, we have dedicated websites targeting each of the major European markets. Financially sound, the company has delivered year on year growth over most of its history and is part of a group that has a reputation for building successful and profitable businesses.
Although with offices in the UK, India, Australia and New Zealand, most of our team work from home in far reaching places such as Costa Rica, Mauritius and Ukraine.
We believe that it doesn’t really matter if you work from a hammock on a beach or from one of our offices as long as you have a good internet connection and are able to have regular meetings with your colleagues either via video calling or in person. The 3 most important traits that all of our people share is intelligence, a strong work ethic and a fantastic attitude.
An exciting opportunity that involves taking responsibility for the fortunes of our Spanish websites. It’s probably as close to running your own ecommerce business as you can get. The job allows you to analyse data and then to work with our channel managers to create marketing objectives and strategy for your websites before executing whatever has been agreed taking into account localised knowledge. From customer acquisition and retention through to managing profitability and new product introductions, the job is diverse, totally engaging and immensely rewarding.
You will have already have had at least 4 years experience within digital marketing and preferably successfully managing ecommerce websites. Now you are looking for something that uses your strong business acumen and overall multi channel marketing knowledge.
- 4 years digital marketing experience.
- Website management experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven track record of managing KPIs and ROI effectively.
- Can demonstrate excellent multi channel knowledge.
- Advanced data analysis and interpretation skills, with the ability to convert findings into actionable campaigns.
- Excellent command of Spanish both written and oral.
- Good command of the English language both written and oral.
- Polished at recognising good copy and creatives.
- Good standard of education.
- Business academic qualifications would be beneficial.
- A history of delivering results as an individual.
- Experience in health, beauty or well being would be advantageous.
- Intelligent with a strong work ethic and amazing attitude.
- Well organised and self motivated.
- An ability to understand our target audience and market.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Able to work independently and from home.
- Generous package commensurate with knowledge and experience.
- Monthly share of the profits as commission.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Training opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Good scope for career progression.
- Self employed contract.
- Work from anywhere.
If you want to know more about the role or to apply, simply send your CV together with a covering email that tells us why you would make the ideal candidate. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Expected Start Date: 10/8/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Do you speak Spanish? (Preferred)
In 2017, the brains of this company wanted to change the banking experience. They committed to one ambitious goal: simplify and create a delightful banking experience for the younger generations. T [...]
Role Summary: As a Project Manager at GE Renewable Onshore Wind, your job scope will focus on leading the execution of Wind Turbine installation Projects with different scopes (delivery, installat [...]
At we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day t [...]
#About Ironhack Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to disrupt the way tech education works! Doesn’t it seem odd that we’ve been learning the same way since the Industrial Revolut [...]