Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer and International
The Opportunity & Responsibilities:
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of Disney Junior linear schedule, plans on Excel, WON within the guidelines, strategy and timings agreed with the Programming Manager.
- Delivers the channels linear content planning in Excel and WON based on plans established and agreed with Programming Manager. These include:
- Monthly excel grid based on generic excel proposed schedule.
- Monthly WON plan.
- EPGs uploads/TVGuides deliveries
- Take responsibility for ensuring relevant documents and databases are kept up to date with accurate information (i.e. roll-outs) following strategy established by Programming Manager.
- Interprets daily/weekly audiences and other analytical data to understand competitors and channels performances to suggest programming tactics and improvements.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of market place and competitor activity reporting back as appropriate.
- Communicates effectively with team members and managers to ensure successful delivery of plans and schedules in line with department requirements and timings.
- Contributes to communicating schedule information to the wider organisation as required.
- Comes up with creative ideas to contribute to the continual improvement of plans/schedules.
- Coordinates with technical teams (Operations, media planning, creative services… to assure a smooth broadcast/delivery of the channels linear plans.
- Coordination of the languages tracking documents to assure delivery upon transmission deadlines.
The Experience We Require From You:
Over 3 years of experience on programming or TV media.
Kids programming experience and audience analysis is a plus.
Product knowledge and technical expertise relevant to the role (WON).
Degree Level Education on Communications or similar.
Experience in a similar role/organization.
Knowledge of media market, specially Kids environment.
Fluent in English and Spanish.
Audience analysis experience is a plus.
High level of pro-activity and ability to work under pressure.
Ability to manage own time and projects with skill and maturity.
Ability to spot and solve problems.
Ability to function autonomously and be accountable for delivering outputs.
Confidence in own opinion and ability to challenge upwards.
Able to work effectively in teams.
High standards of confidentiality.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Requisition ID: 264443 Work Area: Sales Expected Travel: 0 - 20% Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do s [...]
Desde Fed Finance, nos encontramos en búsqueda de un Contable- Adminstrativo que se encargue de la gestión y el seguimiento de proveedores de uno de nuestros clientes del sector industrial. Como [...]
Atención multicanal (teléfono, correo y chat) de usuarios empleados, mediadores y e-Clientes. - Atención telefónica con parámetros de Calidad y Rendimiento establecidos - Soporte de incidenc [...]
Descripción de la empresa RBEM stands for Robert Bosch España Fábrica Madrid S.A., the automotive electronics division factory in Madrid. In this location, a fully motivated team of 700 people [...]