INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
It is essential that you are fluent in one of the following set of languages below to be considered for this position:
- FRENCH / DUTCH / SPANISH / RUSSIAN / GERMAN
With over 3,000 locations in over 100 countries and 1,000 cities across the world, IWG is the global leader in the fast-growing Workspace-as-a-Service (WaaS) sector. As the owner and operator of internationally renowned brands like Regus, Spaces, Signature, Open Office, Basepoint and No.18, we provide local and global networks for all kinds of businesses. From independent sole traders and fledgling start-ups to the world's largest corporations, we provide cutting-edge,
inspirational workspaces that support effective working and collaboration.
Our LSC Core Value
Greatness is a choice:
- We are all leaders – no matter our role, we choose to be great.
- We make it happen – we don't search for excuses, we search for solutions.
- We take ownership – we do the right things, we do them right.
Regus currently has openings for “Inside Sales Representative” working within our Inside Sales Team. The Inside Sales Representatives will help to find the right solution for new and existing customers when they express interest in one of our products such as Offices, Virtual Offices, Lounge Access to mention just a few.
- Handle inbound calls and other methods of communication (e.g. email) with new prospects to educate and inform customers about our products and help them select and sign up for the one that is right for them.
- Work efficiently and effectively in line with company procedures and guidelines, delivering good results against our key performance indicators (customer satisfaction, productivity and deal volume)
- Accurately record notes clearly in all relevant systems.
- Recommend improvements that will positively impact sales and efficiency.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone. (Excellent telephone demeanor).
- ‘Can-do' attitude; demonstrates positive attitude toward others; will assist in all areas as needed.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Familiarity with CRM systems a plus.
- Maintains high productivity/high energy level.
- Results driven.
- Willingness to go beyond the job description to meet business goals.
IWG is leading the workspace revolution. Our companies help more than 2.5 million people and their businesses to work more productively. We do so by providing a choice of professional, inspiring and collaborative workspaces, communities and services.
Digitalisation and new technologies are transforming the world of work. People want the personal productivity benefits of living and working how and where they want. Businesses want the financial and strategic benefits. Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. They want choice.
Through our companies we provide that choice, and serve the whole world of work: Regus, Spaces, No18, Basepoint, Open Office and Signature. We create personal, financial and strategic value for businesses of every size. From some of the most exciting companies and well-known organisations on the planet, to individuals and the next generation of industry leaders. All of them harness the power of flexible working to increase their productivity, efficiency, agility and market proximity.
We're reaching a tipping point. The workspace revolution is coming.
Join us at www.iwgplc.com.
Are you ready to lead the workspace revolution?
Leading a revolution requires talent, energy, focus and commitment. We need colleagues with these attributes to help us help millions of others to work more productively in over 110 countries, 1,000 cities and towns, and 3,300 locations.
We're looking for entrepreneurial people who are full of fantastic ideas and the energy to turn them into reality. Show us you have the enthusiasm, ambition and ability to make business happen for our clients and we'll support you every step of the way as you build an exciting, fast-paced and challenging career.
Find out more at www.iwgplc.com/careers.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a Member Service/Legal Intern based in Barcelona, Spain. This role will report to into the Manager GMS EU Brand Coordination GFB & Te [...]
Descripción de la compañía Con más de 540 puntos de venta en 40 paises, Maje es una marca de moda líder, conocida por su cultura y originalidad. Siendo ya un "must have" en Francia. www.maje. [...]
CONDUCTORS DE CAMIÓ, TRAILER. Carnets professionals: CE, TARGETA QUALIFICACIÓ DEL CONDUCTOR (MERCADERIES);TARGETA DE CONDUCTOR/A (TACÒGRAF DIGITAL). Horari: 8h. Torn partit. Categoria Professio [...]
Buscamos ¡Ampliamos nuestro equipo de Barcelona! Buscamos una persona con experiencia de unos 6 años en Gestión de proyectos digitales relacionados con el mundo UX/UI, Marketing Digital, SEO, An [...]