Advanced Accelerator Applications, a Novartis company, is an innovative medicines company focused on the development of products for targeted radioligand therapy and precision radioligand imaging. We are committed to transforming patients’ lives by leading innovation in nuclear medicine.
AAA offers professionals the opportunity to face new challenges and pursue a career in a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company. We are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine. We are looking for people who share our commitment to help us achieve this goal. Advanced Accelerator Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Contributes to the manufacturing of the radiopharmaceutical products according to the Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and Batch Manufacturing Records as laid down in the quality system.
- The accurate execution of the manufacturing steps as defined in the batch manufacturing record of the respective products
- Preparation of the room preparation procedures; hotcells and equipment for the production of batches of radiopharmaceuticals (cleaning of areas, preparation of material, microbiological control)
- Monitoring of the synthesis process and preparation of the dossier
- Execution of dilution operations of the final product and distribution of product by aseptic technique
- Preparation of the distribution dossier
- Cleaning the clean room post-production
- Monthly cleaning and microbiological and particle monitoring
- Execution of planned and corrective maintenance interventions in the equipment, by means of superior indication
- Monitoring of stocks of raw materials and interventions performed by external entities in the production room
- Production equipment qualifications
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Chemistry/Pharmacy/Science Bachelor's minimum
- 2+ years of experience in a high tech production environment
- Radiation safety education
ADVANCED ACCELERATOR APPLICATIONS
AAA Ibérica S.L.U.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Aplicar Zaragoza At Amazon, we strive to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online Descripción del trabajo Estimado candidato [...]
**301837BR****Job ID:**301837BR**Job Description:**Contributes to the manufacturing of the radiopharmaceutical products according to the Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and Batch Manu [...]
Role Summary:To further consolidate and strengthen our GE Renewables Energy Wind turbine service and maintenance teams in Zaragoza area (Forestalia), we are looking for a qualified and committed Wind [...]
País: España Lugar: Zaragoza, Z, ES Información sobre la ubicación: Tipo de empleo: Eventual Tiempo completo / Tiempo parcial: Tiempo completo Service Technician País: España (ES) [...]