Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Las Rozas de Madrid
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our Communications & Media Solutions (CMS) business brings digital transformation expertise of over 30 years to telecommunications and media companies. We help communication service providers solve their most pressing business problems every day. We are driven to innovate, delivering solid solutions to an industry in constant transformation. We believe in the power of collaboration and building long term relationships with our telecommunication customers and partners.
Act – Innovate – Partner are the values we live by.
We are looking for a WW L2 Network Application Support Engineer to join us! In this amazing role, you will provides technical support to internal and external customers and resellers via incoming customer contacts to HPE Customer Solutions Centers, focusing on solutions for HPE’s signaling and call management products for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems. You will works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors. You will works on assignments that are complex in nature and require judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions. You will understands customer goals; identifies consequences of various solutions. Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met. Handles customer-relations problems promptly and appropriately, escalates issues according to established procedures and frequently represents the organization to customers/clients.
How you’ll make your mark:
- You'll participate in problem diagnosis or isolation, driven by the remote support organization (activate tools, capture information in a log file, and perform level 2 diagnosis on telecom software).
- You'll provide support to resolve defects when problems arise in the customer’s lab or live network environment.
- You'll assist end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences. Adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System. Ensure customer SLA demands are met.
- You'll response to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission critical).
- You'll representing and leading an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, vendor meeting, etc.
- You'll be part of 24x7 on-call support roster
- You have a Bachelor’s Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
- You have significant experience in software support, especially for telecommunication customers or relevant IT experience.
- You are highly knowledgeable skills in HPE USP-M, OCMP, OCCP, MSE, AP4SaaS. Secondary skills: UNIX/Linux.
- You have Knowledge/demonstrated understanding of PSTN, Mobile networks, Telecom revenue assurance or business intelligence software.
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator with strong teamwork skills.
- You have an excellent customer focused mindset and are a problem solver.
- Quick learner, with ability to comprehend complex systems and you are motivated to help / guide others.
- Fluent in English, Spanish considered a plus.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across [...]
Datos Generales Contrato Obra o servicio Jornada Por Horas Localización Las Rozas (Madrid) Sector Formación Subsector Educación Descripción de la Oferta Profesores de apoyo y refu [...]
ASESOR COMERCIAL YOIGO NEGOCIOS Distribuidor Autorizado de Yoigo Negocios inicia proceso de selección de asesores comerciales para la zona Noroeste de Madrid. Incorporación inmediata. Altas comisio [...]
¿Cuentas con experiencia como Gestor/a de Saneamiento? ¿Quieres formar parte de un importante servicers de gestión de activos inmobiliarios? Si estás en búsqueda de un nuevo proyecto, esta op [...]