We're on the lookout for a Customer Onboarding Intern to join our fast-growing tech startup.
Are you a student or have just graduated and are looking for an internship in an exciting, multinational, startup environment? If so, you're in luck!
You'll work alongside our Onboarding team, remotely (for now), in aiding our customers in a personalized manner to utilize and set up all of Lodgify's suite of products.
What you'll be doing:
- Analyze our customer base and work proactively with customers to improve the adoption of Lodgify’s suite of products
- Take ownership of new customers by onboarding and helping them configure their accounts by phone and screen sharing meetings
- Train and help the customers during the entire connection set up process, from the moment they pay until they are live
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success and Product teams to identify new features, functions and service requirements of Lodgify’s customers
- Participate in the design, set-up, and operations of new processes of the department
- Manage customer communication via chats and phone calls
What we look for:
- Recent graduate or currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program
- Native/Near native level of English. Any other of the following languages is a plus: Spanish, French, Italian or German
- Full-time availability with flexible hours
- Tech-savvy with an ability to fully understand our software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts in a concrete and understandable way
- Organizational skills and multitasking
In return, you’ll get a paid internship contract, with heaps of opportunities to learn and develop your skills with an international team, in a fast-growing start-up.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
LA CLAU SEGUROS, Agentes EXCLUSIVOS de MAPFRE en Sitges selecciona profesionales con experiencia en la venta de Seguros, personas intuitivas, proactivas y con orientación al cliente. Los candidatos [...]
Si te gusta el trato al cliente, el trabajo en equipo y aprender cosas nuevas, ¡ESTA ES TU OPORTUNIDAD! Buscamos personas dinámicas, resolutivas, con don de gentes y ganas de crecer en una empresa [...]
Se precisan vigilantes de seguridad para jornada reducida. Horario: - Viernes 20.30 a 1.00 - Sábado 20.30 a 1.00 - Domingos y festivos 18.00 a 1.00 Incorporación inmediata. Tipo de puesto [...]
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible. We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entreprene [...]