To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce is looking for a Success Programs Associate responsible for the Sales Programs Community Page & Sales Programs resource standardisation, in addition to tracking AE Contribution to the business. The person will join our growing International Business Transformation Team in Europe, Latin America & Asia Pacific. The International Business Transformation Team drives & supports standardisation and alignment across regional execution teams; acting as the advisor to the business to amplify scale and growth. Our values are trust, speed,
innovation & value-add.
The role will report into the Success Programs team, a part of the International Business Transformation Team and scope of coverage is our International Sales Programs team. The position will be based out of one of our landmark offices in Dublin or Madrid.
The Sales Programs Team is a high pace, high impact and driven team charged to define and deliver significant change to sales and marketing alignment along with structured demand generation efforts. Sales Programs is an important role within the Sales organisation and features a mix of Demand Generation planning/coordination/execution based on Pipeline trending analysis and participation.
The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. We in the Sales Programs office are proud to work in a diverse and open team.
The deliverables take the form of launching the Sales Programs Community Page across International regions for the Sales Programs Teams, driving ongoing adoption and content refresh. In addition to this, establishing a consistent framework for Sales Programs resource standardisation to ensure our stakeholders are equipped with the necessary resources to execute in-region. Finally, tracking and reporting AE Contribution across the regions, and recommending demand generation actions for regional Sales Programs to address these gaps.
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Work with Sales Programs and Programs Office stakeholders
- Launch & Manage the Sales Programs Community - our one-stop-shop for all Sales Programs content & resources. Delivering a launch plan & steps to drive adoption, enable stakeholders
- Analyse and track adoption & establish an ongoing refresh cadence of all relevant content
- Standardise Sales Programs resources, ensuring consistent delivery of resources from the Success Programs team to support our stakeholders to execute
- Track AE Contribution levels and recommend actions at a regional level to address areas gaps
- Put our customers first - e.g. understand user requirements to bring values; Paraphrases stakeholders input to assess for understanding
- Capture and share knowledge within our team outside our stakeholders
- Find creative solutions to roadblocks
- Foster collaboration and relationships across our teams and stakeholders
- Takes accountability for a project/program despite the project result
- Approach opportunities with the goal to learn and grow
- Drive results under tough circumstances
- Create repeatable frameworks/programs
- Be structured and organised
- 1+ years experience in a similar programs role or, marketing, sales readiness, in a high tech environment. Combination of these an advantage
- Experience launching & being responsible for new tools, materials or processes
- Gaining knowledge of stakeholder roles, defining areas of relevance, creating & customising resources
- Cross-regional networking, relationship-building and communication skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel required, Salesforce.com experience an advantage
- English proficiency is a requirement, additional languages a plus
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category Sales Job Details Job Title: Bu [...]
**Our Mission**At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.We have the vision of a world where eac [...]
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quint [...]
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With yo [...]