At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams,
forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 48 different nationalities.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
We are growing our Requirements Engineering / IT Business Analyst Team in Barcelona and Vigo and are looking for new colleagues who will bring their consultative and analytical experience spiced up by technical skills.
- You will be the link between our customer and our development teams and translate business requests to technical requirements and into technical concepts.
- You will write business requirements, testing software, executing operational tasks and providing project management support while strengthening your technical acumen and business consulting skills.
- You will take responsibility for the conception and design of web-based solutions in the digital marketing domain, designing, testing and launching the technology that meets fully the business need. You will truly be a game changer for our clients.
- You will also be brainstorming with the client at the outset of a project, then acting as an assistant project manager as the project progresses.
- You will support the analysis and implementation of requirements along the entire software development cycle.
- You will document and present the solutions implemented with your team for internal and external stakeholders.
What do we require?
- Strong verbal and written English skills (C1 and higher)
- First hands-on experience with web-based content management systems (CMS)
- Solid technical understanding of web development and web application integrations
- Able to translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Experience in the creation of wireframes / mock-ups for IT applications
- Experience in the analysis of IT processes and the structured creation of requirements for IT systems
- Knowledge of software modelling methods (UML, flow charts, use cases...), methodologies and process models in software development
- Readiness to travel (up to 50% depending on project)
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland
What makes us smile, when looking at your profile…
- Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud (AEC) products, especially Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Analytics (AA), or Adobe Campaign (AC)
- Knowledge in the area of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Motivation to work in a distributed, international team
- Experience in using tools like JIRA / Confluence
- A proactive mind-set, ability to share your ideas and bring them to life
- Enthusiasm and an open mind which is looking for continuous improvement
- You are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Free language classes to polish your English or help you with your Spanish
- Dynamic and international team
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarden and transport)
- An office location in the bustling district [email protected]
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Apple work equipment
- Table football
- Kitchen access with daily fruit delivery, a large selection of Nespresso coffee, cold beverages and snacks
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing trusted information and insights to accelerate the pace of innovation. We offer subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expert [...]
About IT In Nestlé We are a team of IT professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of [...]
Job Description Purpose of the role PepsiCo is a leading food and beverage company in Europe, with presence across many complex markets where we have a broad range of categories and products. This [...]