King's College School
King's College School is seeking to employ two part-time receptionists.
The Receptionist is required to carry out general administration tasks and support admissions. They are responsible for responding to enquiries and providing the relevant information to staff, students, pupils, external contractors or potential new students.
This role requires strong communication skills, carried out through emails, on the telephone or face to face. The Receptionist is also in charge of general administration tasks, assisting with booking school trips and providing regular class attendance updates.
- Answers the telephone to parents and external contacts; responds accordingly to their queries,
putting them in contact with the appropriate individual or as acts a liaison between staff and parents- Updates the class attendance registers twice a day
- Translates letters into Spanish on behalf of the teacher
- Drafts academic certificates at the request of the teachers
- Takes a daily list of students on the School buses
- Looks after the budgeting of school trips, evaluates the prices whilst taking into account the class needs
- Books school trips and coaches following careful consideration of the budget whilst addressing the needs of the class.
- Liaises with the catering company to arrange lunches for school trips
- Opens the pedestrian gate using the intercom when required
- Prints the monthly newsletter which is then distributed throughout the school
- Delivers items to the children which have been left at home and brought in by the parents
- Finds children that have left class early and if necessary returns them to class, once checking their intentions
- Sends detailed emails concerning the requests of applicants
-Provides transport routes and school fees information and course information regarding the academic levels of the prospective pupils
- Contacts maintenance and cleaning staff via radio to report an incident or to acquire their help
- Complies the billing for extracurricular activities within the school
- Complies a billing list for maintenance tasks
- Complies a billing list for bus service
Responds to complaints regarding charges and deal with them accordingly
- Replies promptly to emails and post on a daily basis
- Updates and reassess the current demand for various bus stops, which change throughout the year as students join or leave the school
- Updates the class information database accordingly
- Contacts the catering company and kitchen to discuss new menus, popular food choices, and requirements of the students.
- Books taxis when required by a pupil, member of staff or external visitors.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish
- 6-12 months experience in a similar role
Fecha de inicio prevista 1/10/2020
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
- Recepcionist: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Madrid, Madrid provincia (Preferred)
- English C2 (Required)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Necesitamos incorporar contable, somos una empresa ubicada en arroyomolinos, taresa: realizar cuentas anuales, liquidacion de impuestos, gestion de cobros y pagos, conciliacion bancaria, asesoramie [...]
necesitamos autónomos de trabajos verticales y limpieza de canalones. que tenga experiencia, serio y responsable [...]
Busco conductor de taxi para llevar coche solo. Imprescindible tener permiso municipal de conductor de taxista cartilla en vigor. Incorporación inmediata. Coche de GLP en perfecto estado Dacia Lodgy. [...]
Se busca autonomo, especialista en reformas, responsable, serio y puntual [...]