At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing were part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the worlds most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams,
forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the worlds most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. At Netcentric studios across various locations you will find a culture that embraces over 48 different nationalities altogether. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy
Are you an enthusiastic young professional trained in UX/UI design Are you a team player, having a passion for creating new things and solving problems Do you have the ambition to join a team of business consultants with focus on customer experience and would like to grow with them Great! Then we would like to hear from you.
- Creation and production of design solutions for one to two assigned accounts
- Follows the creative direction of senior creative staff and serves as an integral member of the assigned project team
- Translates established creative direction into conceptual ideas and visual designs including detailed specifications for technical implementation
- Participates as a reliable creative team member in new-business development efforts
- Works autonomously in Projects and consults the client on UX / UI topics
- Coaches and leads Junior colleagues in the project
- Solid portfolio with actual work samples of web/mobile/interactive design
- Creative and analytical thinking skills (combining UX and UI design) as well as hands-on mentality
- Bachelor degree in Communications Design, Fine Arts or Graphic Design
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Recognized expertise in web/online/interactive design, with expert knowledge of the design software required for that discipline e.g. Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Good knowledge of steps and workflows required in the creative development process; ability to produce all work in a timely, cost-efficient manner
- Good understanding of content management platforms (CMS) and component-based design
- Ability and willingness to document accurately functionality and UI design for single CMS components
- Structured and independent method of working in combination with team player mentality
- Interest in digital trends and technologies
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Apple work equipment
- Continuous training and coaching
- Dynamic and international team
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- Tax free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarden and transport)
- A central Office location
- Fruit delivery, a large selection of coffee, cold beverages and snacks
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
UI/UX Designer en Barcelona BECA UI Perfil: - Diseñador visual para diseño de interfaz y diseño de presentaciones a cliente. - Conocimiento de Adobe Creative Suite y herramientas de [...]
Descripción de la Oferta Seleccionamos un/a UI/UX Designer para incorporarse de forma indefinida en la plantilla de uno de nuestros principales clientes ubicado en el centro de Barcelona. En I [...]
Descripción de la Oferta We''re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.You will contribute the best product and design practices.You will help grow a framework for u [...]
" Were looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team. We expect you to help us in building, launching, and improving products that our customers love. We are a B2B2C company with products [...]