Security administration is a hands-on role that requires a high level of technical expertise. The person in this position is responsible for a broad range of tasks, including the day-to-day administration of information security tools and devices, as well as first-level and second-level support for security information and event management (SIEM), and may include significant responsibilities for the security administration of a wide variety of IT systems across Openbank.
- Perform user and access administration on designated systems and applications, in accordance with the defined policies, standards and procedures of the organization.
- Perform system security administration on designated technology platforms, including operating systems, applications and network security devices, in accordance with the defined policies, standards and procedures of the organization, as well as with industry best practices and vendor guidelines.
- Perform installation and configuration management of security systems and applications, including policy assessment and compliance tools, network security appliances and host-based security systems.
- Perform threat and vulnerability assessments, in some cases followed by appropriate remedial action, to ensure that systems are protected from known and potential threats and are free from known vulnerabilities.
- Apply patches where appropriate and, at the direction of its manager, remove or otherwise mitigate known control weaknesses, such as unnecessary services or applications or redundant user accounts, as a means of hardening systems in accordance with security policies and standards.
- Locate and repair security problems and failures.
- Collate security incident and event data to produce monthly exception and management reports.
- Perform normal and exceptional processing of user access and change requests, escalating such requests when appropriate.
- Report unresolved network security exposures, misuse of resources or noncompliance situations using defined escalation processes.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Minimum of two years of IT or network security experience.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is valuable.
- Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response, and identity and access management.
- Technical proficiency with security-related systems and applications.
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and associated network protocols and concepts.
- Working technical knowledge of current systems' software, protocols and standards.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and network administration/protocols.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to enable effective security incident and problem resolution.
- Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies, with the flexibility to handle multiple high-pressure situations simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervisión.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Panaderia Pasteleria artesanal precisa dependiente/a con experiencia para próxima incorporación en septiembre [...]
Se precisa oficial de Pasteleria para próxima incorporación. [...]
For System Integration area, Accenture is looking for SAP ISU Consultants for Oviedo. What can we offer you? - Stable contract: we offer open-ended/indefinite contracts from the first day. [...]
Currently Accenture is seeking a SAP Retail / SAP Fashion Management process for a functional role. What can we offer you? - Immediate incorporation. - Stable contract: we offer open-ended/inde [...]