At , 98, people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, weve become one of the worlds leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
As part of the Science Infrastructure operations team, we are looking for an infrastructure engineer to support our High Performance Computing (HPC) environment. You will manage scientific computing shared environments in several locations, supporting our Research organizations to enable science in . This includes installing, configuring, administering, and fine-tuning our High Performance Computing environment and related science IT infrastructure components across the organization in a timely,
cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Ensures installation, configuration and operation of the environments
- Assist in the design of the new HPC infrastructure and other scientific infrastructure services, as well as maintaining and enhancing them.
- Real world tests of the services that exercise the different capabilities they offer after significant changes such as configuration changes, software or hardware updates as well as troubleshooting and tuning activities.
- Contributes to the concept, planning and execution of projects.
Who you are
Youre someone who wants to influence your own development. Youre looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Must have HPC, Linux and scripting experience (other programming languages such as Python are a plus).
- At least 2 years of HPC experience.
- Experience with technical operational skills, such as troubleshooting, capacity planning, and root cause analysis.
- GPFS experience (maintenance, upgrades,...)
- Network: Mellanox
- Schedulers (LSF)
- At least 2 years configuring and provisioning environments from infrastructure as code perspective (Bright, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, etc.)
- Monitoring: Ganglia, Grafana, ELK, Influxdb
- Containers:Docker & Kubernetes
- Solid understanding of DevOps philosophy and CI/CD workflows.
- Working experience within Agile framework methodologies
- Excellent customer orientation and delivery focus with good end user perspective
- Experience working in a fast changing environment where solutions are deployed and retired at high pace
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively alone or within a team, including virtual teams
- Proactivity, with a clear ability to think beyond boundaries, take controlled risks and assume responsibilities
- Working experience in pharmaceutical or scientific/research sector is a plus
- Experience working in a global organization, working in an international and multicultural environment considered a plus
At , we believe in diversity and inclusion as essential values for our success. We have a special interest in integrating people with disabilities into our teams. If you have a disability, for us it is a plus, and we have special benefits for you: Go ahead and present your candidacy!
is an equal opportunity employer.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Necesitamos cubrir puesto de coordinador de tiendas de telefonía para Madrid y Castilla. Se requiere experiencia en puesto similar al menos de 2 años con cualquier operador. disponibilidad para desp [...]
Quieres trabajar a tiempo parcial o completo, como un complemento para unos ingresos extra o como actividad independiente para conseguir un sueldo o independencia financiera. desde su propia casa [...]
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute sign [...]
En byAlyze, estamos creando algo que va a revolucionar el mercado del marketing tradicional. Buscamos las mejores ideas y juntamos al mejor talento para ejecutarlas dentro de nuestro ecosistema. Resp [...]