Genera Games is an international company, with our headquarters in Sevilla, Spain. We are leaders in mobile games development both for clients such as Disney, Mattel or Universal- and our own licenses. We also collaborate with indie studios all around our country, giving support during the development and publishing phase of their games.
Our mission is to create from our offices in Seville fun and unique games that spread joy to millions of players around the world, becoming a global reference in the industry, while always prioritizing our teams' happiness!
We want to achieve this by being creative, teaming up, enjoying our work and being PROs at what we do.
Would you like to work with us
Genera Games is currently searching for a Junior QA mobile game tester to work in our headquarters based in Sevilla, within one of our studios focused on the development of casual mobile games.
Game testers at Genera Games are responsible for finding and replicating bugs/glitches and accurately reporting them to the game developers.
Someresponsibilities for this position are:
- Being part of a QA team, working in a development environment with other departments and reporting to the QA Lead.
- Assure quality of products by identifying, reproducing and reporting game bugs in concise written report formats.
- Executing test plans on pre-release versions of software.
- Collaborating on miscellaneous QA process related tasks/projects.
- Contribute with the QA team to help craft exceptional entertainment experiences for users.
The perfect candidate:
- Has intermediate understanding of mobile device functionality and hardware (iOS/Android).
- Has QA experience in mobile game testing or in a related field.
- Has Bachelors in Computer Science or relevant to the position.
- Is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Has excellent oral and written fluency in English and Spanish.
- Enjoys challenges and problem solving.
- Shows a proactive attitude, strong attention to detail and patience for repetitive work.
- Works with flexibility and owns the ability to adapt to different processes.
We will ONLY consider candidates
- 1- year of previous QA experience
- Good organization and ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Spanish
- Passionate about video games.
- Available to relocate to Seville (Once the Covid-19 crisis situation allows it).
- The opportunity to join a talented and dynamic development team, located in Genera Games headquarters in Sevilla.
- Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.
- Becoming a member of our Genera Games family and enjoy all the perks and benefits of working with us.
This is not a remote position. However dued to the Covid-19 crisis, the post holder will start working from home, until our headquartes in Sevilla will open again, during september.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa: El Corte Inglés S.A. Lugar de trabajo: Sevilla (Sevilla) Tipo contrato: Eventual por circunstancias de la producción Salario bruto: Informará la empresa Duración jornada: Entre 31 y [...]
Empresa: El Corte Inglés S.A. Lugar de trabajo: Sevilla (Sevilla) Tipo contrato: Eventual por circunstancias de la producción Salario bruto: Informará la empresa Duración jornada: Entre 21 y [...]
Código del anuncio EA\2020\005628 Nombre del anuncio SE NECESITA RECEPCIONISTA CON DISCAPACIDAD Descripción del anuncio NECESITAMOS CUBRIR UN PUESTO DE RECEPCIONISTA CON CERTIFICADO DE D [...]
Bar de tapas y raciones está buscando una persona que se incorpore al equipo de sala. Atenderá la terraza durante la temporada de verano. Necesitamos una persona con experiencia, que viva en la c [...]