At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day
Senior QA Specialist
JOB ID: EMEA00750
LOCATION: Barcelona, Spain
DEPARTMENT: QA / QC / Regulatory Affairs
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Regular Full-Time
STAT-Dx is focused on the development, manufacturing and commercialization of "Closer to Care" diagnostic solutions in areas where fast and accurate diagnostic results are crucial, such as infectious diseases and critical care. QIAstat system is a versatile, easy-to-use platform that consolidates molecular and immunoassay techniques in a single device. The QA Specialist is expected to operate and manage the document control system to meet Quality management requirements.
- Review all changes to controlled documentation
- Assist in quality systems activities
- Writes, reviews and maintains quality systems documentation
- Management, storage and control of quality records
- Creation and Maintenance of document templates
- Ensuring regular meetings are organized and take meeting minutes
- Supports the review of nonconformities or deviations in a regular basis and-participates of product release process in a daily basis
-Communications with other departments and affiliates
Ensures Schedules are met and monitors compliance with manufacturing records
- Perform job functions in accordance with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), local and state laws, health & safety guidelines, health authority regulations, and departmental processes.
-Fluent English essential
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent PC skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Proven problem solving skills
- Be proactive, work with minimal supervision
- Process/procedure driven person
- Degree and/or post graduated qualification in Life Science or Engineering
- At least 1 year experience working in healthcare, pharmaceutical or medical
device/IVD sector in QA/RA role desirable
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Actualmente en EULEN Servicios Sociosanitarios nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un/a Mediador/a Intercultural que hable Urdú, para entorno sanitario en Barcelona. Funciones: Interpretación cul [...]
Henkel es para aquellos que dan un paso adelante. ¿Y tú? En Henkel puedes marcar la diferencia y desarrollar tu carrera. Por eso, trabajarás en tus propios proyectos y asumirás toda la responsab [...]
Saca el artista que llevas dentro de ti y ayúdanos a crear la mejor experiencia para nuestros clientes de todo el mundo que vienen a visitarnos! Haz gala de tu talento y consigue que su experiencia s [...]
Seleccionamos Cuidador / a en LLar Residencia dirigida a personas con discapacidad intelectual con necesidades de apoyo limitado. Contrato por suplencia de 17 a 31 de julio. Horario: 27h / sem. Lune [...]