CABIN CREW EUROPE LTD
Discover life in the sky on board Europe's #1 airline Ryanair. Crewlink, Ryanair's official recruitment partner for Cabin Crew positions across Europe, are delighted to announce our comprehensive new recruitment programme for Winter/Spring 2019. Our new Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress within the Ryanair brand, while exploring Europe's favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, all whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This permanent position offers a guaranteed two-year contract with the potential for permanency,
a highly competitive basic salary along with a generous joiners' allowance and a new productivity bonus for crew members who excel in this fast paced, fun and challenging role.
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:
1. Free Ryanair Training Course
2. Daily Per Diem provided whilst training.
3. Two-year guaranteed contract upon successful completion of training, with potential for permanency.
4. This competitive package also includes a 750 Joiners' Allowance.
5. Potential productivity bonus of 1,800 per annum.
6. Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates.
7. Flexible 5 days on/3 days off staff rosters.
8. Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off.
9. Amazing career advancement opportunities with Europe's favourite airline Ryanair.
10. The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our cabin crew network.
Apply now to take part of one of our recruitment days:
Area - DD/MM/YEAR
Location - Date
Bilbao - November 13, 2018
Oviedo - November 14, 2018
Palma de Mallorca - December 17, 2018
Alicante - December 19, 2018
Madrid - January 9, 2019
Seville - January 16, 2019
Malaga - January 17, 2019
Valencia - January 23, 2019
Barcelona - January 24, 2019
Murcia - TBA
1. Applicants must hold an EU Passport.
2. You must be Importante empresa 5"2 (157 cm) and 6"2 (188 cm) in height
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible, and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Flexible and happy to work a shift roster.
6. Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude.
7. Comfortable speaking and writing in English
8. A passion for traveling and meeting new people.
Apply on our website to register for a Recruitment Day.
Click the link below to start your new and exciting career in the sky.
auxiliar de vuelo
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
El/la Controller de gestión será el encargado de facilitar los instrumentos oportunos al Director Financiero y Gerencia para asegurar el correcto funcionamiento de la compañía y su equilibrio de l [...]
En Caixa Popular estamos buscando un/a Gestor/a para incorporar en nuestra oficina ubicada en Ibi (duración contrato: 2 meses). Funciones: - Gestión operativa e información de servicios de Cai [...]
Hola, busco comerciales para un laboratorio Americano, no hace falta invertir y se puede trabajar en internet. Más información por WhatsApp [...]
- Inscríbete - share this job - Enviar - Guardar Bullet points - Empresa líder en servicios de transporte y logística - Alicante Acerca de nuestro cliente Empresa líder en servi [...]