DSD Planning Center
Madrid, Madrid provincia
Jornada completa, Indefinido
26.000€ - 30.000€ al año
Company Overview: What is so special about Digital Smile Design? Digital Smile Design (DSD) seeks to present to the public a new face of dentistry; more human, emotional and artistic, further enhancing our noble profession in society. After all, there are not many things in this life more important than a healthy, natural, confident and beautiful smile! Our mission is empowering dentists through unique patient experiences. We have offices in Madrid, Miami, San Paulo and Shanghai with approx. 100 employees and in continuous expansion.
Job Purpose: as Paid Media & Web Analyst Account Manager you will be fulfilling two essential roles:
- Build, maintain, monitor, and analyse our paid presence on all social media channels while ensuring the performance of the paid media budget is optimised
- Help the team analyse our digital presence, generate insightful analytics to help us understand our audience and e-commerce environment, report back with easy-to-understand data visualisations and clear improvement solutions.
The successful Paid Media & Web Analyst Account Manager should be able to:
- Manage paid digital marketing campaigns across social media platforms.
- Hands-on paid media Account Management involving strategic creation, implementation, and management of Paid Marketing campaigns on the most important advertising platforms.
- Perform analysis and optimisation of paid media campaigns based on best practices, including account structure, audience research, landing page testing, ad text creation, retargeting management, and competitor benchmarking.
- Develop a detailed weekly analysis framework for all paid media campaigns; includes assisting in the development of objectives across platforms and their measurements, what goals will be assigned and reported and where long-term monitoring is needed.
- Leverage analytics tools (including, but not limited to Facebook Insights, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc.) to determine the effectiveness of campaigns and promotions across all channels.
- Plan, develop and manage web and mobile campaigns and channel tracking.
- Analyse and communicate with the team about analysis from campaigns and web user behaviour.
- Produce reports for the Management team and facilitate decision-making processes.
- Monitor performance trends with channel managers.
- Determine the most important KPIs to track.
- Discuss and bring insights about the customer experience and behaviour to the rest of the team.
- At least 2 years + experience within paid social, web analytics, online e-commerce & digital marketing, and are looking for a way to develop your career further.
- Experience in Paid Media Account management and Web Analytics.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools.
- You have excellent communication and personal organisation skills, self-motivation, calmness under pressure, and the ability to respond well when things don’t go 100% to plan.
- You are practical, reliable, self-disciplined, and efficient. Adept at turning ideas into actions and organise work that needs to be done. Your confidence and maturity should be clear through your ability to clarify details of work, search out errors, and take a conscientious approach to perfecting work both you and others send to clients.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing programs that have contributed to increased revenue, new customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills.
- An understanding of inbound marketing and/or experience working with HubSpot is preferred but not essential.
- Passionate about performance marketing and eager to continually learn new ways to develop and implement competence.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Undergraduate degree ideally in Marketing.
- Being a team player is not a topic in our team but a must. We are passionate about our job and enjoy working together and sharing ideas.
If you are an outgoing, friendly, and enthusiastic individual who is practical, reliable, self-disciplined, and efficient, then this is the right opportunity for you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 26,000.00€ to 30,000.00€ /year
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Debido a la situación actual, el proceso de selección está activo, pero la fecha de inicio de las prácticas no está fijada. Una vez se recupere la normalidad, y la empresa pueda garantizar la seg [...]
Descripción: Seleccionamos Reponedores/as para importante supermercado ubicado en Hortaleza Se trabajará de Lunes a Domingos de 06.00 a 10.00 (24 horas semanales librando un dia a la semana) [...]
TRABAJADOR/A SOCIAL Datos: Datos Adicionales: Contrato temporal por suplencia de vacaciones, turno de noche, funciones: atención de llamadas de personas en situación de emergencia social, Gest [...]
¿Te gusta la atención al cliente y estás en búsqueda activa de empleo? ¿Te interesa trabajar en la zona norte de Madrid? En Adecco seleccionamos a una persona con experiencia previa como depe [...]