Solution Architect Expert - 0046FJ
The position will be responsible for adapting, promoting and supporting integrated, intelligent solutions for customers in key selected market segments to implement Importante empresa strategy in his territory.
Capitalizing on in-depth knowledge of customer process, applications and decision criteria in his/her segment. The Solution Architect works inside a country or region closely with the Sales to bring a differentiating value proposition to the customer, leveraging the complete Importante empresa Electric offer portfolio (Multi BU solutions).
Must possess the ability to build solutions by understanding the customer context, including all stakeholders, process and needs,
as well as technical complexity induced by the integration of numerous interconnected components and sub-systems
Understand customer applications for Data centre applications including, energy management and life cycle expected performances.
Bring differentiation and innovation to support the sales in front of potential customers, addressing business needs, customer process constraints, and technical challenges.
Demonstrate the value of Importante empresa proposition to deliver profitable solutions to targeted market segments.
Prescribe SE offers and influence tender specifications.
Prepare and negotiate with the customer the operational description of the solution, as well as the functional description including quantified performance levels.
Adapt reference architectures prepared for his market to elaborate a solution in line with customer expectations, while re-using to save time, optimize costs and reduce risks.
Anticipate complementary functions selling opportunities for some add-ons in a later stage of the project.
Network with other architects to capitalize experience for his segment
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Promote the unique Customer Value Propositions for the Segment to influence customers/consultants with SE Solutions by prescribing differentiating architectures and "poison pills" very early in the customer project lifecycle
- Interacts with the Global architect of his segment to understand/adapt reference architecture to his local needs
- Improve those architectures with use cases from his own customers
- Key mission is to adapt reference architectures to meet specific customer needs.
- Perform gap analysis Importante empresa customer needs and reference architectures and adapt the proposed architecture and project scope to satisfy key decision criteria for the customer (functions, performance & budget)
- Work with end users and consultants to influence the specifications and prescribe SE offers with differentiating features and benefits.
- Contribute to Solution selling, in close cooperation with the Opportunity leader in the country / region on the key accounts active in the segment & territory
Support to Solution Execution:
- Provides all relevant information and system analysis results as well as contractual agreements to Execution centers
- Share experience with other global and local Solution architects
Key Performance Indicators
§ Hit rate demonstrating the value of proposed architectures
§ Sales: Segment Solution Intake and Sales
§ Gross margin of Segment Solution business
- Engineering Degree aligned with industry - Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & software
- Customer understanding: 5-10 years experience in the targeted segment leading to good knowledge of customer vocabulary, pain-points, expectations and deliverables
- System architecture methodology, starting from customer needs identification
- Ability to influence and convince
- Communication skills ( internal & external)
- Ability to foster cooperation
- 3-5 years in similar position
Primary Location: ES-Community of Madrid-Madrid
Unposting Date: Apr 16,
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
The IT JDA WMS Solution Architect will have the following task and responsibilities: -Leveraged as the JDA/RedPrairie WMS solution expert for transformational projects/programs -Strong domain kn [...]
ANALYTICS & BI EXPERT - (Final Insurance Company) (h/m) * Inscrbete * share this job * Enviar oferta por email * Guardar oferta Madrid Permanente 58,000EUR - 60,000EUR Actualizado 09/01/19 Bullet poin [...]
Principal Solution Consultant - Supply Chain Solutions - Iberia-18000RY9 Preferred Qualifications Principal Solution Consultant (Presales) - Supply Chain Solutions Brief Description: The world is chan [...]
Serinsa SL precisa incorporar en su central en PALMA DE MALLORCA dos arquitectos Java con el siguiente perfil: The work is in Palma de Mallorca, and that therefore the residence must be changed to [...]