- Deliver Run & Maintain activities for support of business applications, including management of production incidents, problems, service requests, and recurring maintenance tasks.
- Responds to unfamiliar, undefined, unexpected, or unstable situations with the professionally prescribed standard response. Uses standard analytical tools and rules to determine root cause and resolve the broad range of application problems.
- Serves as the point of contact for technical activities related to infrastructure that might impact business applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- 2- 5 years of experience with complex IT Organizations.
- Experience to work in virtual teams.
- Experience with Vendor Management.
- The client provide world class supply chain solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies across the globe. As an industry leader, offers customers complete supply chain design and implementation in contract logistics and freight management, alone or in combination.
- Competitive salary.
- Social benefits.
- Work with new technologies.
- Multicultural team.
- Possibility to grow.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
EEE Equipment Support Team Leader - Spain CRISA - Tres Cantos Crisa is a Spanish company founded in 1985 to design and manufacture electronic equipment and software for space applications: sat [...]
CHEP is a global leader in supply chain logistics employing more than 14,000 people in 60+ countries. More than 300,000 supply chains choose to utilize CHEP products and solutions to optimize efficien [...]
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space [...]
Responsabilities: - Deliver Run & Maintain activities for support of business applications, including management of production incidents, problems, service requests, and recurring maintenance task [...]