A company focused on developing software tools for education in the field of mathematics, is searching for a SOFTWARE QA MANAGER for its Barcelona offices.
MISSION: Leading a small team of QA Engineers, maintain the company's high standards of its software development team and the products which are implemented.
· Defining, in collaboration with development teams, QA strategy, approach and execution in product development projects as well as in other main processes such as privacy data compliance, automated sales or documentation.
· Ensuring that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy as defined.
· Monitoring of all the QA activities,
test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
· Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation, test environments and frameworks.
· Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance.
· Manage training and continuous learning of QA staff by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc.
· Work on a daily basis with the development teams ensuring proper testing level in terms of quality and coverage.
· Test newly developed software, features and record any bugs or performance issues.
· Automated and manual testing across different environments and devices. Prepare testing environments.
-Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Maths or a similar degree.
- Experience in a similar role, as a QA Manager as well as in team management.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Knowledge of environment virtualization (Docker, Ansible, etc.) and experience in using performance test tools (Apache Jmeter, etc.) is highly valued.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish.
Imprescindible residente en: Provincia Puesto Vacante
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
You will work as a key member of our IT Team and define/implement strategies to ensure the quality of our API and Data Systems. Additional responsibilities include: -Be a positive leader and motiv [...]
Software Test Engineering Manager-19000ZC8 Detailed Description and Job Requirements Responsible for a team that develops, applies and maintains quality standards for company products with ad [...]
URL => Go to Technical Manager with French Location: Barcelona, Barcelona, Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Manager/Supervisor We are looking for aTechnical Manager to leadmission critical developm [...]
URL => Go to Technical Manager Location: Barcelona, Barcelona, Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Manager/Supervisor We are looking for aTechnical Manager to leadmission critical development teams, i [...]