We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- You will work closely with the Automation team in the regional offices across Europe including main regions of Spain, France, Germany and Eastern Europe and manage the projects to drive traditional Lean and Process Improvements that lead to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Automation (IA) delivery.
- Working as an internal consultant, you will ideally have a mix of experiences within consulting firms (strategy or execution) and corporate financial services in Insurance or Banking.
- 4+ years digital / automation experience and 4+ years operational transformation experience
- Top tier consulting experience,
with digital and Lean/Operational Excellence experience preferred
- Master’s degree or an advanced degree or professional designation preferred
- Proven project management skills and experience with consulting discovery experience
- Innovation savvy with a passion for automation of the future
- Strong presentation skills and experience of influencing at all levels
- Strong problem solving, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- A good understanding of emerging technologies (AI, Analytics, ML/DL, Bots, RPA etc.)
- Experience in a call/response center preferred
- Fluent English and French, both written and spoken, is a must
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Importante empresa Marketing Cloud Enterprise Sales Executive Preferred Qualifications Importante empresa Marketing Cloud: Sales Rep LOCATION: Italy This is a hugely exciting time for Importan [...]
Why work for VMware PSOThe global VMware Professional Services Organization (PSO) drives the adoption of VMware technology and solutions. The Global Account Management (GAM) team owns the business acr [...]
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company. - Own top-level business goals and drive the marketing team to meet its go-to-market objectives - Set the marketing d [...]
Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 7,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers [...]