Would you be interested in driving next generation routing initiatives for EU AMZL delivery stations If so, the EU Central Operations Team is for you. We are a central team which executes the last mile driver resource planning for all EU AMZL stations and we need a passionate, results-oriented, Network Optimization Analyst to own and execute routing configuration for Logistics.
Successful candidates will have strong analytical skills and can prioritize well, communicate clearly, deal with ambiguity and have a consistent track record of delivery. Its crucial that this individual is able to influence and gain the buy-in of others on a large scale. This individual should be able to hit the ground running by analyzing root causes,
determining and implementing long-term solutions, and driving action based on analytical, mathematical, and quantitative data.
· Own station level routing configurations and ensure efficient and achievable routes are planned on daily basis.
· Conduct deep dive investigations into business problems and identify potential opportunities
· Translate business requirements to drive improvement of processes, and deliver automated, simple, self-service solutions for customers
· Identify process improvement opportunities across all Central Operations functions: Routing, On-Road Management and Risk & Flow
· Work with in-house program managers, capacity planners, and schedulers to identify new features and projects to drive the business
· Configure New Station launches to optimize routing and station operations
· Develop and maintain routing configuration standards network wide
· Ensure all new business and technology integration is executed according to network standards
· Prioritize projects based on their relevance
· Track realized savings and impacts, and communicate results with delivery station, regional, and corporate leadership
This is an individual contributor role that will partner with internal stakeholders across multiple teams, gathering requirements and delivering complete solutions. Implement routing design best practices and procedures to maximize planning efficiency and asset utilization, delivering significant cost savings for the network
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Operations, or a related field.
· Has knowledge and experience in last mile logistics operations and related systems.
· Should have excellent analytical, deep dive and problem-solving skills.
· Working knowledge of MS Excel, SQL / ETL
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Experience in managing key business metrics on daily, weekly and monthly level and drive process improvements to achieve the required targets.
· Ability to change and adapt as our business grows.
· Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
SI BUSCAS UN TRABAJO A MEDIA JORNADA, Entonces este es tu trabajo! Te ofrecemos: - Jornada Laboral 25 horas a la semana, de lunes a viernes mañanas (4 horas al día mas 5 turnos a convenir) [...]
Importante empresa de ingeniería con presencia a nivel nacional e internacional con gran proyección y en constante crecimiento, se encuentra en búsqueda activa de un técnico de instalaciones para [...]
- Presentación y asesoramiento sobre nuestros productos hasta conseguir la venta final - Promoción a través de catálogo,redes sociales, whatsapp y offline - Abrir mercado y búsqueda de clien [...]
Desde Catalunyampleo seleccionamos dependiente /a para importante tienda de mobiliario, ubicada en Vic.. La persona seleccionada se incorporará en importante empresa, con diferentes tiendas ubicadas [...]