Role and Responsibilities include:
- To facilitate the necessary regulatory approvals needed for the company to achieve its delivery targets including, Building Regulations, Highways, Water & Sewerage Companies, Environment Agency, Warranties and the discharge of relevant Engineering related Planning Conditions.
- In conjunction with the Technical Manager, oversee the appointment of the Development/Design Team of professional consultants as required for each project and plan and manage the delivery of information to support Planning Applications, Tender and Construction stages of each project.
- Provide support to the land team during the acquisition process,
providing input into appraisals with identification of site constraints and abnormal development issues to inform decisions on layout design, potential constraints to development and potential risk.
- Manage the company's current NHBC bonding facility, ensuring the timely adoption of completed developments. In addition, in accordance with the company business proposals, actively manage the company's future bonding requirements.
- Ensure that design solutions are the most commercially viable options whilst maintaining compliance with the required regulations and to suit the development programme.
- Manage the current Engineering team in the day to day and medium term delivery of information.
- Deputise in the day to day management of other members of the Technical team in the absence of the Technical Manger.
- Oversee and manage the setting up and handover of developments to appropriate management companies where required.
Skills and Experience required:
- Have a successful track record within the house building industry, ideally possessing previous in-house Engineering design and / or project management skills.
- Highly organised, familiar with co-ordinating multiple tasks simultaneously whilst ensuring the delivery of information to internal and external clients in accordance with defined timescales.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, and ideally have an understanding of the Planning process to enable effective programming of projects.
- Be self motivated, professional, positive and a team player.
- Have strong detailed knowledge of current engineering standards with good working relationships with external bodies such as NHBC, Highway Authorities, Water and sewerage companies.
- Demonstrable good commercial and contractual awareness.
- Ability to forward plan and identify potential problems to enable timely solutions are put into place.
- IT skills and proficient in using Word, Excel, MS Project, Outlook and AutoCAD LT.
- Previous experience working on residential schemes.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Are you looking for a competitive challenge as Chatbot Project Manager in Madrid (Tres Cantos)? We are seeking a Chatbot Project Manager who cover the 3 roles: Bot owner, Flow-designer and Develop [...]
Description Our Amazon Business Delivery Experience team (ABDEX) is rapidly growing and we’re looking for an experienced Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) to lead the tech team in charge of [...]
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and dr [...]
Madrid, Madrid provincia Jornada completa, Indefinido ESSP, una compañía privada participada por 7 de los principales proveedores de Servicios de Navegación Aérea europeos, gestiona la operació [...]