At Holded we are upgrading the way SMBs manage their business. We are a well-funded startup founded in that has raised nearly $8m from world-class investors including Lakestar (Holded was their first investment in Spain after previous investments in Facebook, Spotify & Airbnb) and Nauta Capital (Socialpoint, Privalia).
Our mission is to create a business Operating System (businessOS) that covers all the key areas for small and medium-sized businesses. From financial management (such as Accounting and Invoicing) to HR, CRM and Project & Inventory management, allowing companies to automate over 50% of their overall administrative tasks and become Business Heroes.
With 50 people in our team and more than 20.000 business using our software, we are building a global company, and we are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
Join us and help to reinvent the concept of ERP!
We are looking for a Conversion Copywriter with experience in creating content that would trigger our leads to say yes more often and generate more conversions out of data-driven insights.
Your responsibilities would include creating every piece of content that require instant conversion, such ad copy, landing pages, sales emails or onboarding sequences. Ultimately, you would deliver high-conversion optimized content that appeals to our Small and Medium Business audiences and attracts customers to our ERP solution.
If you do copywriting like a science, testing and optimizing the performance, and have experience targeting Small and Medium Business audiences, then we would like to meet you.
- You will be reporting to Miguel Bisbal, our Creative Manager.
- +2 years of proven experience in persuasive copywriting
- Knowledge of online content strategy
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Sales and marketing skills to create high-conversion content
- Spanish or English native
- Able to find out what is working, what is not and what can be changed for more conversions
- Portfolio of published campaigns
- B2B experience
What it's like to work with us
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Short work-day on Fridays
- Free catered lunch
- Continuous Training: annual budget for training for each employee
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks, and fresh fruit.
- Top-notch work equipment
- Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation
- Interesting projects and a great work environment
- An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
- Discounts on gym membership
At Holded, we do things differently. Theres no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didnt start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you can be part of it!
This might not be the job for you, but perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. If thats the case, feel free to send them this link: (url removed).
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Se hacen declaraciones de la renta al momento. Somos una compañía gestora que lleva mas del 60% de empresas de la comunidad. Nuestro sello es la faena bien echa para nuestros clientes. [...]
Hem escrit una lletra sobre moment actual amb boigxtu. Busquem qui la vulgui cantar i la pujarem a xarxes [...]
Busco 5 personas para unirse a mi equipo, no es necesario experiencia. . te enseño a todo lo necesario para comenzar. requisitos: •gustarte y entender de redes sociales. [...]
Barcelona, Barcelona provincia Temporal Ventis Wind Service selecciona BOP Project Manager para proyecto renovable ubicado en el Norte de Europa. Tareas a realizar: - Supervision de las fases de c [...]