The IT SOX Compliance Analyst will be a member of the IT SOX Compliance team in. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of IT controls and monitoring. They will be responsible for implementing monitoring and audit activities related to IT compliance.
They will also participate in multiple key initiatives to enhance IT Compliance (SOX, FERPA, PCI; Privacy Laws).
Well Noun University
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Coordinate with IT personnel across the organization to implement required controls and ensure that process is followed to maintain appropriate evidence as required by the specific control.
* Responsible for working with process owners and external auditors to facilitate the execution of management's annual internal controls assessment in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley Act as well as other IT related audits
* Support the senior manager and the team in analytical review of control gaps and escalate possible critical issues to IT and team
* Identify risk and control gaps and partner with the IT department to ensure internal control guidelines exist in Laureate systems and applications to ensure SOX compliance
* Support in the preparation and/or review of reports that are requested for the reporting of SOX and IT Internal Audit related information
* Work with SOX leadership to communicate, both written and verbal, to IT application owners the results of testing the effectiveness of the ITGC controls, and remediate any exceptions
* Responsible for tracking and monitoring IT remediation efforts
* Evaluate user access to ensure appropriate segregation of duties are in place
Help ensure IT General Controls are considered throughout the new system implementation projects; review documentation for new IT processes that impact SOX compliance, as required
* Bachelor's degree in technology, business or accounting, graduate degree preferred
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT and/or auditing work experience.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in SOX IT Compliance.
* Strong change management and negotiation skills with ability to work within a matrix-run organization
* Experience in developing and deploying best practices, policies, procedures and processes.
* Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
CISA, CISM or equivalent professional certification desirable
* Technical Knowledge
* Excellent Oral and Written Communications Skills
* Sense of Urgency
* Team player
* Good execution skills
Detail orientation, and the ability to record, organize, and communicate detail
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We are currently looking to hire an Information Protection & Governance (IPG) Senior Analystfor our IPG Collaboration & Engagement team at Madrid,Spain. Client Details International Company FMCG [...]
Your role is to support the Company Chief Internal Auditor in providing an independent and objective assurance and advisory activity designed to add value and improve the Organisation's operations, th [...]
This will navigate you to Accenture.com Sign In page. Employee Relations &Policies; supervisor- Madrid Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsour [...]
Olympic Broadcasting Services (OBS) was created by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) in 2001 in order to serve as the Host Broadcasting organisation for all Olympic Games, Olympic Winter Games [...]